Does anyone remember the U,K company

Allan-Herbie

That produces the carbon fiber GT kits for Diablos?

There's a company that does kit cars called Parallel Designs who sell various body parts for Diablos. Don't know if this is the company you mean. Eurospares is another company that does various parts.

There's a company that does kit cars called Parallel Designs who sell various body parts for Diablos. Don't know if this is the company you mean. Eurospares is another company that does various parts.

I contacted Parallel, but they dont have any SVR or GTR type wings.. This company I speak of in the U.K was making full carbon kits to put on real Diablos. Their website had pics of the kit on a Diablo roadster..

Westwind...I believe has the SVR wing, but hugely expensive for a replica. Another company aside from Parallel Designs is fiberglassproducts.de

However, the owner is a cocksucker. Ask them to make me a carbon fiber SV wing, ended up getting the wrong color & weave pattern. Fcuktard wouldn't even bother replacing it with a correct one. So simply sold it on ebay & bought Kurt's oem wing. Lesson learned. So be careful dealing with them. BTW...Kurt was great to deal with!

i bought some parts from them ages ago... they are on aol. cant remember the name, but the are hard to get hold of by e mail or phone unless u call them from the uk... but i dont remember they did the wing.

Allan, I was reading through some of abunawafff's old threads. Is it Lambosport? I tried doing a google search and came up with nothing though..

Allan, I was reading through some of abunawafff's old threads. Is it Lambosport? I tried doing a google search and came up with nothing though..

Maybe that was it..

Maybe that was it..

The SE30 was sold about a year or so ago. As I understand it, the seller moved away from the area and the wing was for sale on its own for £3,000. The wing is for sale in the same area as where the guy who had the car lived before moving away so maybe he sold it separately. The SE30's new owner put the standard rear wing back on the car.

I contacted Parallel, but they dont have any SVR or GTR type wings.. This company I speak of in the U.K was making full carbon kits to put on real Diablos. Their website had pics of the kit on a Diablo roadster..

I remember that Allan; I think the roadster had an oxblood interior & was left hand drive. If that's the one, I'm sure it was featured as a part of Carrera Sport's website, which is now closed, (www.lamborghinisport.com). The site also listed cars for sale. The company is still going & is run by Mike Pullen, a well-known &, I believe, highly-respected Lamborghini expert. I would think it likley that he was buying the panels in, rather than creating them himself, but it might be a good place to start.

http://www.localstore.co.uk/store/169382/c...haywards-heath/

Parallel Designs are certainly the guys in the UK who were buidling GT replicas; can't remember them doing a SVR/GTR though.

Hope this helps; apologies if it turns out to be a wild goose chase!

This GTR wing that is for sale in the UKnow was bought for £ 475.

The mounting on the SE is wrong. You need a GTR bonnet to mount it right.DSCF8433.JPG

• 4 weeks later...