Something was wrong :) But its All good now :)

Zapper

Besides the ZR chrome TTG with more power and a ford gt in calgary and they not really street friendly lol am not sure what else can keep up.

Thanks for compliments :icon_super:

Been thinking of selling the car lately not sure if its a stage am going through or if I really do want a newer murci. :eusa_think:

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Besides the ZR chrome TTG with more power and a ford gt in calgary and they not really street friendly lol am not sure what else can keep up.

Thanks for compliments :icon_super:

Been thinking of selling the car lately not sure if its a stage am going through or if I really do want a newer murci. :eusa_think:

GTT for Murci :eusa_naughty:

I was inspired by Zapper's recent batch of pictures and asked him if I could use one of them to make a motivational photo to post on my Instagram. Here is what I came up with!

orangelambo.jpg

I think it came out pretty well (For those who are wondering why I had to squeeze the sides of the pic it's because instagram only allows you to upload squares). I have an Instagram channel where I try to help motivate people to aspire for great things and better lives. If you'd like to check it out I'm @Boosted_Succes

Thanks again Zapper

• 2 weeks later...
Zapper, you should post up some pictures of your ride. The new seats are so cool!

I should be getting car this week, left at ZR for a couple more things to do on it :icon_super:

Plus I think the Photographer should have the pro pic ready soon, they are absolutely awesome.