Real Miura value....?..

lambolp400s

Much have been said about the value of these beautiful machines. What surprised me a lot two weeks ago, when I was in Spain, I saw this ad in a classic magazine for an upcoming aution by (if I don't remember wrong) Artcurial. They ran the aution at Le Mans Classic last year, and is one of the most professional collector cars autionhouses in europe/France. The thing that made my eyes big was the estimated sum on the Miura S they was to sell. It was "Estimado €162.000. That is apr. $220.000. That seems very low I think for a car staded as exellent! in the description. At least it seems low considdering the value of one of the mentioned currencys to norwegien kr. The estimates by Coys at the auction I visited at Nürburgring classic a while back was good estimates, or in quite a few cases a bit on the high side. No reason for Artcurial to miss big on their estimates I belive?

SO, is most Miuras actually not that expensive as one shoul belive?

At times, a seller will put a car, in the wrong auction, with no reserve. When that happens, a buyer may find a bargain. I have no opinion, if this was the situation.