What started your fascination for Lamborghini?

lambolp400s

June 18, 2007

Pulled into our country club and saw a white Gallardo (first time I had ever seen a Lamborghini in person). Later found out the guy lived in my neighborhood. Ended up getting a ride in it and I became absolutely OBSESSED with the brand. A moment that changed my life forever.

post-12151-1317871151.jpg

give that man a ride in yours now...that'll change his life forever aswell.. :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

give that man a ride in yours now...that'll change his life forever aswell.. :icon_mrgreen:

YEAH! With his UGR TT, it will change anyone's life!! :iamwithstupid: :icon_thumleft:

I've been obsessed with cars since i was a kid like most of us. Lamborghini is the absolute epitome of a sports car in every aspect and when seeing the Diablo SV in the DuPont Registry mags since i was a kid i was hooked, i knew one day i had to have a Lamborghini!

Over the last 4 years i went from a 348 & 997 'S' to a 360 Spider then went for the LP a few months ago and am crazy about the car, it makes all of the hard work worth it every morning when i get into it! 4700 miles in 3 months and hopefully many more to go!

i finally found the image of what started my love for Lamborghini and especially for Countach...

600fullmiamispiceiipost.jpg

:icon_mrgreen:

ciao