e-gear paddle extensions

Fabspeed_Motorsport

Glad you guys like them! I just talked to our engineer that's doing the project, he will look into closing the top off. Initially we will be doing them in carbon, we do have a set of HAAS machines so an offering in anodized billet wouldn't be impossible.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

lol holy shit ... 3 years to develop bolt on paddles no wonder your exhausts are so wonderful , I am still a bit def from the drone in my Porsche.

pardon me ... snap-on's oh and it was a 996 lol that drone deafness is persistant. You should market it to wives who want to drive their husbands banana's.

Oh hey baby I love you so much so I got you this brand new fabspeed x-pipe :)!!

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (drone sound) %#*(^&$$(#*%^&^&(@@)@)*%&

lol holy shit ... 3 years to develop bolt on paddles no wonder your exhausts are so wonderful , I am still a bit def from the drone in my Porsche.

pardon me ... snap-on's oh and it was a 996 lol that drone deafness is persistant. You should market it to wives who want to drive their husbands banana's.

This is the first I've ever heard anything but the highest praise for Fabspeed. I suggest you tread very very carefully or your stay here will be short. If there is truly a problem David would/will take care of it.

Alexo, I'd suggest getting with David privately to discuss your issue. David is very easy to work with and most importantly, he is very fair. If there is an issue, he will take care of it.

pardon me fellas

ill keep the jokes to myself ;)!

it's OK, which exhaust do you have? some of our systems DO drone... however they are almost exclusively the muffler bypass systems, cat bypass systems, or systems designed specifically for the track. Feel free to post here or PM me and I can try and get you sorted out.. as for the project taking 3 years, no excuses besides having 4 different engineers come and go who all picked up the project. We ARE coming down the home stretch now however with the final prototype done.

• 2 months later...
3 months later... Is he still looking at the tooling? ;)

no. I am waiting on a few more quotes for the molds. We got two, waiting on two more. The design is done though.

Is NASA developing these as well?

you should see what happens when I hold a blow torch to them :drunk:

no. I am waiting on a few more quotes for the molds. We got two, waiting on two more. The design is done though.

3 months to get 2 quotes, and you still need 2 additional quotes... So is it fair to extrapolate: 3 more months to get 2 more quotes and hopefully settle on someone to make them... A few months after that until maybe you've received product... Basically end of year realistically until these might first start selling?

I've been a fan of you taking on this project for what I think should be a notable and much needed improvement for the car, and I sure would like to buy a set from you... But hopefully you understand if I'm starting to think I may have made a mistake in not buying a set of MaCarbon horns a while ago where I could have enjoyed & continue to enjoy the improved shifting experience. It's one thing to tinker on the side for a while to come up with a design, but to actually have a final design and let 3 months at a time go by just to get half the quotes you need for production. Suffice it to say I'm a little disappointed. Just being honest.

3 months to get 2 quotes, and you still need 2 additional quotes... So is it fair to extrapolate: 3 more months to get 2 more quotes and hopefully settle on someone to make them... A few months after that until maybe you've received product... Basically end of year realistically until these might first start selling?

I've been a fan of you taking on this project for what I think should be a notable and much needed improvement for the car, and I sure would like to buy a set from you... But hopefully you understand if I'm starting to think I may have made a mistake in not buying a set of MaCarbon horns a while ago where I could have enjoyed & continue to enjoy the improved shifting experience. It's one thing to tinker on the side for a while to come up with a design, but to actually have a final design and let 3 months at a time go by just to get half the quotes you need for production. Suffice it to say I'm a little disappointed. Just being honest.

trust me, I want these done as much if not more than all of the owners of the cars! It certainly has been a long time coming. With that being said, we could have had a product on the street months ago however if you look back through the thread you will see that I have been posting pictures of the variations, then taking all of the comments you guys are leaving on how to make them better, and redesigning them to meet all of your expectations. The design is done, the prototypes are printed, this is literally the last step in the process and I do appreciate all of your patience!

here is the final revision

10433906_10106723317489744_1645974684884

10405536_10106723317484754_6718565099711

1517394_10106723317479764_55744695909599

Does everyone realize that this thread is close to being 3 years old :shock: damn time flies when you are having fun :icon_mrgreen:

At this point my money is still on the E-Extensions, the Stig will go down in history as one of those myths that nobody would look you in the eyes when they talk about it.

• 2 weeks later...

I would be in on a set too.

Speaking of BMC filters, I gotta get mine listed tonight.

Tired of looking at them.

1054357[/url]']

An LP560 is on its way to me now! I have two sets of paddles printed "just in case" and should have the project finalized by the end of the week!

LOL! You meant to say 1 year plus 1 week, right?

David - let me know if you need another car for fitment. I could always try to stop by.

I will need a car to fit them on! I'll shoot you a text this week! I was out by your work the other weekend and was going to pop in to say hi but didn't see any of your cars out front.. maybe next time!

I will need a car to fit them on! I'll shoot you a text this week! I was out by your work the other weekend and was going to pop in to say hi but didn't see any of your cars out front.. maybe next time!

Hi David,

money burning hole in my pocket for the extensions:)

cheers,

john

• 1 month later...