DoctaM3's LP700 has arrived!

Gilligan740

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow... looks amazing! I am a much bigger fan of the Aventador after seeing one not painted matte white or black, almost looks like a different car!

holy zeus!!! that looks so sick! great color combo! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I agree, even without exterior carbon fiber accents, this black contrast is hot. Can't wait to see what CF pieces come up. I am thinking splitter and the entire rear diffuser would be nice... Let the mods begin!

Grats Doc! Is this the first LP700 delivery on the board?

I believe DoctaM3 got one of the first 3 US build slots. Not sure about international deliveries?

Out of all the Aventadors I've seen, the looks the most beautiful, period. The usual matte white and red cars were all right, but didn't get me super excited. The yellow just makes the car look so much more aggressive and alive.

Congrats on a beautiful, beautiful car.

Thanks guys... I am more and more in love everyday... Major photoshoot upcoming, models and all. Still can't believe it snowed today (at least we dodge the crazy accumulation that VA got).