Lost my dad this morning

topcabron

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Horrible news :( I'm sorry Jason.

I´m very sorry for your loss, can´t imagine how it feels.

Tough year for you. When shit happens it almost always comes in company.

Try to look at 2012 as a new beginning for a new life in which alot of good things will happen and the bad lies behind you.

May he rest in peace Jason! God Bless you and your family.

Sorry for your loss. May he RIP.

Lost my dad when I was 25, he was 51. It changes your life, you will grow stronger. But it takes a year to get thru all the holidays to really move on, keep the faith. It will be a shitty year. Remember the good times, remember the bad times....but most of all...remember to remember! :rolleyes:

Sounds like my Dad. He lost his dad(my grandpa) when he was 26(shortly after I was born) I want to say he was 54 when he died. My dad still talks about when he died. Im 26 now and cant imagine loosing my dad. It would be very rough.

Sorry to hear about your dad Jason. He is looking over you now.

On the bright side - he lived to 80 and you got A LOT of years together. You are very lucky. I hope my dad/mom lives to that age. Many aren't that lucky.

RIP to all other dads in this thread too.

sorry to hear. i lost my grandfather 2 weeks ago and it really makes you think about life.

my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Jason,I just saw this. I know it's been a rough year for you brother and just wanted you to know you have a lot of friends here who care about you bud. May your father rest in peace knowing he was loved and raised a good son.

Very sorry to hear topcabron.

I lost my dad when I was 24, he had a heart attack in the hospital as they were checking him in for suspected pneumonia. I was in the room as they tried to revive him and without getting too gory, it was like a scene out of a horror movie that I can never get out of my head.

Then I had to call my mom, sister and brother to come home from work an hour away, and couldn't tell them why. I waited there for an hour wondering how I was going to tell them what happened.

Longest hour of my life.

But I found a way to move on and you will too. There are really tough times ahead, I know there were for me, but my dad wouldn't want me to sit around feeling sorry for myself so I don't.