The NEW Bentley GTC

Bentley Motors

Dear Sir.

I am not here to talk about myself. I hope you will respect that. I am not able to unveil my identity and I have my reasons, nor am I here to create ANY drama. I am only here to share my knowledge and inside information.

The NEW Bentley GTC

In my opinion one of the best looking, if not THE best looking convertible in the world.

It replaces the current Bentley GTC, launched in autumn 2006.

And

Yes this is one of the fastest convertibles in the world !

Yes, between the above posts and your birthday posts your posts include all of the gravitas of freshly mined Unicorn dung.

So as it stands our questions remain unanswered.

As a word of warning, here is an example of someone that said that they owned something when they didn't

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=56498

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was also the reason for me being so long to answer IF I own one, I was hesitating to say yes.

You hesitate to admit you own a Bentley, and that's fine with me, but why is your screen name Bentley Motors? I mean if you want to be discreet about what you own, why use such an obvious name that's bound to attract attention?

This stinks.

Dear Sir.

I am not here to talk about myself. I hope you will respect that. I am not able to unveil my identity and I have my reasons, nor am I here to create ANY drama. I am only here to share my knowledge and inside information.

Regarding to my Bentley I was ONLY replying to your question, I am not very interested in posting pictures of my car. If somebody don't believe me, I am ok with that. That was also the reason for me being so long to answer IF I own one, I was hesitating to say yes.

I due time I will post up proof :icon_thumleft:

I hope all members posed the questions are satisfied with the above answer. Thank you guys :icon_thumleft:

NOT OKAY

You are representing that you are somehow affiliated with Bentley, choose a screenname to support that, yet are vague and evasive when it comes to your so-called car. You think I'm impressed with a fcuking Bentley owner? Big deal.

We don't care in due time if you post anything. We care if you're representing yourself to be something you are not. There is enough bullshit on this forum without you and honestly your goofy hotmail address doesn't lend much credibility to your position.

Something smells kind of swil in here.....Seeing as birthday threads were normally started by long time high post count members i thought maybe you were someone who had their name changed recently as that was a quick phase a couple months ago but now im just completely confused. As far as the GTC, yeah it looks nice.

NOT OKAY

You are representing that you are somehow affiliated with Bentley, choose a screenname to support that, yet are vague and evasive when it comes to your so-called car. You think I'm impressed with a fcuking Bentley owner? Big deal.

We don't care in due time if you post anything. We care if you're representing yourself to be something you are not. There is enough bullshit on this forum without you and honestly your goofy hotmail address doesn't lend much credibility to your position.

OK I see your point but it was YOU who asked me if I owned one and I simply replied. I was not trying to impress you or anybody.

If you ask me to stop posting Bentley related thing I will do it. I am not here to bullshit you or the forum.

OK I see your point but it was YOU who asked me if I owned one and I simply replied. I was not trying to impress you or anybody.

If you ask me to stop posting Bentley related thing I will do it. I am not here to bullshit you or the forum.

WE asked because we can.

WE asked swil for proof of ownership, non was forthcoming.

YOU asked on this board if we had any Bentley owners.

Time for YOU to post up some proof.

WE can play the words in capitals game to.

lol not quite. You asked our entire membership who owns a Bentley. We just asked the same question back to you.

If you wanted to fly under the radar you wouldn't have chosen the username you have, started multiple Bentley posts, and claimed you have insider information.

I see you've posted keys and not vehicles. The charade continues?

What insider info lol? You haven't posted anything that isn't common knowledge on the internet.

Dear Sir.

I am not here to talk about myself. I hope you will respect that. I am not able to unveil my identity and I have my reasons,

batman-face-t-shirt-logo.jpg

Dear Sirs: I can not tell you who I am as ninja assassins not affiliated with Porter might attack me if I prove even one iota of my legitimacy.

Suffice it to say I am he who if known my name would cause governments to crumble.

1 sec...HEY MA are my sloppy joe's ready?....okay,

as I was saying....i control a nuclear arsenal and have 42 men under my command. I am ready to strike at a moments notice. I shall go dark now as the enemy approaches. I may have said too much.

Dear Sirs: I can not tell you who I am as ninja assassins not affiliated with Porter might attack me if I prove even one iota of my legitimacy.

Suffice it to say I am he who if known my name would cause governments to crumble.

as I was saying....i control a nuclear arsenal and have 42 men under my command. I am ready to strike at a moments notice. I shall go dark now as the enemy approaches. I may have said too much.

:lol2: LOL

LMAO :icon_mrgreen:

Take a picture of yourself standing in front of your Bentley holding a sign that says "Porter is a Ninja", and then we'll have irrefutable proof that you own a Bentley. Keys don't prove anything. I can go onto Ebay and buy some 430 keys and claim I have one.

You guys are slipping. Do we have to spell it out for you?

Look at the photos he posted. The answers are all there...

To steal a great line from RD - we rarely ask questions that we don't already know the answer to.

Something smells kind of swil in here.....Seeing as birthday threads were normally started by long time high post count members i thought maybe you were someone who had their name changed recently as that was a quick phase a couple months ago but now im just completely confused. As far as the GTC, yeah it looks nice.

Beat me to it, but definitely getting swilly up in here

Whats the point of this whole thread ?

IMO Bentley needs to come up with a NEW body style. 2012 GTC looks 97.984234242% identical to a 2004.

I read all of bentley's research they did on previous GTC owners pointed to one common theme, dont change my car. So they listened. (obviously that's a super simplified post)

My guess is he IS Monaco Bodyguards TM.

Which I presume the mods already know by an IP lookup.