Formula 1 2012 season...

Steve K

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Force India has gotten better every year that they have been in F1, while I dont thin they are a top tier team like red bull, ferrari and mclaren, I do think they fit in well with that middle tier with Lotus/renault and mercedes. I must also ad that I think Sutil was a big part of their success the last couple years.

capt, you dont really think F I are going to beat Lotus/Renault, do you ?

Yep.

Merc power engine and two great drivers versus Renault power engine and Grosjean (good but another Sponsor driven placement) and a performer that can drive-ish when he wants to.

The Renault engine has got grunt but there must be a reason why the red bulls were geared for corners and redlining the straights.

Genuinely excited with the FI line up, if they can develop the car without the owner experiencing too many fiscal problems then they should be through to q3 everytime.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Mercedes in general is showing a ton of pace so far... Will we see schumacher on the podium (maybe even on top of it)? I cant remember vettel starting this far back but i see red bull making the top 3 battle interesting still.

Awesome race... McLaren looks strong and there should be some good competition from RedBull and Mercedes (and even Lotus it looks like).

Best part of the Grand Prix... Kimi's team radio to him screaming "WHY AM I GETTING BLUE FLAGGED?!?!?!"... his engineer "those aren't for you."

lol.

Best part of the Grand Prix... Kimi's team radio to him screaming "WHY AM I GETTING BLUE FLAGGED?!?!?!"... his engineer "those aren't for you."

:iamwithstupid: :lol2:

Had me in stitches! Kimi is a funny guy :eusa_dance:

Ferrari at it again! Perez drives a flawless race and right when he's about to destroy Alonso he gets a message to be careful; a few moments later he gets on the kerb and drops behind 5 seconds.

I can't believe this shit, when will it stop?

Ferrari at it again! Perez drives a flawless race and right when he's about to destroy Alonso he gets a message to be careful; a few moments later he gets on the kerb and drops behind 5 seconds.

I can't believe this shit, when will it stop?

I thought the same thing too....I guess when you are Sauber's engine supplier that gives you a certain amount of leverage.

Im suprised lewis really wasnt seething like he was at Austrailia. Team let him and Jenson down in the pits massively. All we need is mercedes amg and red bull to win and this season becomes truly unpredictable. What are the chances of perez taking over massa's seat by the europe part of the schedule at this rate?

Massa is so toast. I'd bet Perez is in Ferrari fag red this time next year. :)

Sooner than that if he continues to be this bad...

I'm not so sure about Perez taking Massa's seat this year. It'll happen don't get me wrong, even though Massa is my guy; Perez is the shit. However, we all know what happens when pansy ass Alonso gets a strong teammate, he gets pissy and this time there's no Renault seat waiting for him.

Also, if Massa is smart, he should be the first one to offer Ferrari a way out. Straight swap for Perez is his best chance of remaining in F1. Seriously, he needs a break from Ferrari, as soon as they took that win away from him in Germany 2 seasons ago, that was his cue to exit.

Come to Ferrari worlds biggest F1 team. Oh and it will be two years before you can win a race. I doubt Massa will last long but at the same time the lure of that seat is not as great as some of the others right now.

Massa is done in F1, he has never been consistent enough.

Massa is done in F1, he has never been consistent enough.

That and he is absolutely awful in the rain. Alonzo's drive yesterday really separates the men from the boys. In a clearly inferior car, he's 1st, Massa's 15th.

I'm not so sure about Perez taking Massa's seat this year. It'll happen don't get me wrong, even though Massa is my guy; Perez is the shit. However, we all know what happens when pansy ass Alonso gets a strong teammate, he gets pissy and this time there's no Renault seat waiting for him.

Also, if Massa is smart, he should be the first one to offer Ferrari a way out. Straight swap for Perez is his best chance of remaining in F1. Seriously, he needs a break from Ferrari, as soon as they took that win away from him in Germany 2 seasons ago, that was his cue to exit.

So you're saying Massa is Barichello 2.0?

Another Brazilian Ferrari driver forced to bow down to the #1. Such a shame.