Tuned X5M vs pulley and tune CTS V

BITURBOAMG

2011 auto tranny.

Looks like the launch control got the better of the CTS-V. It looks like the CTS-V was reeling him after that. Too bad we didn't see the whole race.

Looks like the launch control got the better of the CTS-V. It looks like the CTS-V was reeling him after that. Too bad we didn't see the whole race.

:iamwithstupid:

What speed were you going when you shut the video down? The X5M is impressive either way for an SUV.

Love my X5m. Anyone know what all was done to that X5m in the video?

Not sure, but a tune and downpipes REALLY bring that car to life.

:iamwithstupid:

What speed were you going when you shut the video down? The X5M is impressive either way for an SUV.

Race from a dig went to 90mph, race from a roll started low 35mph and shut down by 100mph.

Love my X5m. Anyone know what all was done to that X5m in the video?

Just a tune on 91 pump gas. I will post some vids of it racing a 2008 997tt cab 6spd tuned as well. The pcar has issues from a dig as well. Even from a roll the pcar has a hard time with the M. We raced them stock and pcar would win by 1/2 car maybe a full once we hit 100mph.

I tuned an X5M and did a track rental this past summer. It went 12.1 @ 113 with 95 degree air temps and sky high track temps all day long. Low 1.8's 60ft.

I tuned an X5M and did a track rental this past summer. It went 12.1 @ 113 with 95 degree air temps and sky high track temps all day long. Low 1.8's 60ft.

Who did you use for the tune?

Just a tune on 91 pump gas. I will post some vids of it racing a 2008 997tt cab 6spd tuned as well. The pcar has issues from a dig as well. Even from a roll the pcar has a hard time with the M. We raced them stock and pcar would win by 1/2 car maybe a full once we hit 100mph.

Who did you have do your tune? Any idea of the gains?

ESS is who tuned it. They send you the tuner etc. They claim 50hp/60lbft gain. Had kleemann tune the 997tt and they stayed pretty close and kleemann claims the same gains for the 997tt.