andyling

Jeremy Clarkson Powered UP DOWNLOAD

RELEASE DATE.: 2011.11.11

DURATiON........: 01:06:32

STREAM SiZE....: 1.39 GB

FRAMERATE......: 25.00fps

RESOLUTiON.....: 720 x 574 (AR 512:287)

AUDiO..............: AAC 48000Hz stereo

For my all new DVD, I’m in the South of France.

My base? - The high-tech testing ground for Formula One - Circuit Paul Ricard. My mission? - To find find my favourite car of the year.

My candidates? - For starters there's a pair of Ferraris... the V12, 6.3 litre FF and the 458.

There’s the UK challenger to the 458... McLaren’s MP4-12C. Joining the action are the latest gizmo-laden Nissan GTR, Porsche's GT2 RS, the 570-horsepower Lamborghini Performante and the built-for-fun BMW 1M.

Helping me are tame racing driver The Stig and the not-so-tame Formula One new boy, Karun Chandhok. I look into the future - in the shape of the hybrid-engined Mugen Honda CR-Z... And there are blasts from the past as well. The beautiful Eagle Speedster - a modern twist on the iconic, timeless E-Type...with its 4.7 litre engine - and an eye-watering £500,000 price tag. And there's the all new Jensen Interceptor R with its 6.2 litre Corvette motor.

Plus, from the minds of boffins at a German museum, there’s the mighty Brutus...a vintage car fitted with a flame-spitting BMW airplane engine. Also there’s enough in-your-face power to flambé your eyebrows from the single-seater, super-lightweight B.A.C. Mono - capable of 0-60 in 2.8 seconds.

Circuit Paul Ricard tests all these cars and more to the limit...

But it's not all about performance on the track. I take to the open road to see if small can be beautiful. I squeeze my sizeable know-how into the bonkers Citroen DS3 Racing, the pocket rocket Abarth 500C and the y Renault Clio Cup.

How to sum up all this action...Well, I sit in a chair, a man has a mishap....And a brown car goes round a corner....

What more could you want?...

ENJOY.....

clarksonpoweredupdvdripcrwl.jpg

I think the Nissan GTR is awesome car, of course the MP4 is better but not in the same league tho.

Can anyone confirm that on a drag race ,Is the Fax machine really FASTER then Bealter GT2 RS????

I've just watched it. It's a shame he didn't drive the Aventador. Pretty cool that he preferred the Performante to the MP4 and the 458.

Good video, entertaining.

The FF is one of the ugliest vehicles I've ever seen in my life. Only thing worse are Clarkson's teeth. Good Lord they are disgusting.

I remember seeing him on 60 minutes, and he said that for him the most important thing about a car for him is that it has soul.....and that he loves the clk black series and owns one

- extremely interesting how little time he gave to the GT2 RS and that the 1 series M garnered his highest praise. I think i need to drive one of those to see what all the fuss is about