Lucci Elite Now Offers Custom Clear Bra

Lucci_111

Many of you know how precise we are with paint correction, we are very excited to announce the same quality of craftsmanship with our custom clear bra services!

flyerMaster.jpg

We are looking forward to being of service for your paint correction and clear bra needs!

Good stuff - whats the $ for a complete clear bra for my gallardo?

Many of you know how precise we are with paint correction, we are very excited to announce the same quality of craftsmanship with our custom clear bra services!

flyerMaster.jpg

We are looking forward to being of service for your paint correction and clear bra needs!

if a car already has a Clear Bra on, does it make it harder for you guys to detail? out of all the detail job photos you posted on this site, did most of those cars have Clear Bras on? i always assumed that a customer would have a pro detail job, then have the Clear Bra applied.

if a car already has a Clear Bra on, does it make it harder for you guys to detail? out of all the detail job photos you posted on this site, did most of those cars have Clear Bras on? i always assumed that a customer would have a pro detail job, then have the Clear Bra applied.

Most of the cars we have done have full front end clear bra's. We can remove swirls and scratches out of clear bra its just a longer process.