1989 Lamborghini Countach 25th 944kms Red/Black

SupercarWeekend

How much of an issue do you think the low mileage will be on this car??? Seems super low mileage countachs usually need about 10-20G's worth of service to get them back in tip-top running order dont they?

I like this car, but I would think you would need 10k in svc plus tires. On the other hand if you have the dollars, I would not run away.

I have owned one of these. Parts are becoming very difficult to come by and the prices are high. Some parts have to be remanufactured because Lamborghini no longer supports the Countach. Tires are scarce and if you ding a wheel just try finding a replacement. You really need to do your homework if you are considering buying this car. Don't get me wrong, I love the 89 model and would buy another if the factory still supported it and I could maintain it properly. Some of these cars have AC systems that do not make cool air let alone cold air and some of the parts for the system, if they need replacing, are almost impossible to find. Do your homework!! PS Have deep pockets!

I have owned one of these. Parts are becoming very difficult to come by and the prices are high. Some parts have to be remanufactured because Lamborghini no longer supports the Countach. Tires are scarce and if you ding a wheel just try finding a replacement. You really need to do your homework if you are considering buying this car. Don't get me wrong, I love the 89 model and would buy another if the factory still supported it and I could maintain it properly. Some of these cars have AC systems that do not make cool air let alone cold air and some of the parts for the system, if they need replacing, are almost impossible to find. Do your homework!! PS Have deep pockets!

Wrong... All a/c parts are readily available (most from CarQuest) and the system blows ice when properly charged.... tires are made every 4 or 5 years. How often do you need to replace them for crying out loud... Rims are expensive but can be found.... most damage to rims can be fixed nowadays with companies that come right to your house. Yes some parts are hard to find but how do you think all these cars are still driving around? People are figuring it out and when they can't then they call up Evans Automotive who probably has machined a better than oem replacement part already.

Wrong... All a/c parts are readily available (most from CarQuest) and the system blows ice when properly charged.... tires are made every 4 or 5 years. How often do you need to replace them for crying out loud... Rims are expensive but can be found.... most damage to rims can be fixed nowadays with companies that come right to your house. Yes some parts are hard to find but how do you think all these cars are still driving around? People are figuring it out and when they can't then they call up Evans Automotive who probably has machined a better than oem replacement part already.

:iamwithstupid:

:iamwithstupid:

ciao

From my understanding the car recently had a full service done, a little over $5,000 and was maintained regularly. I am awaiting the service records now.

Although, what does a "full service" account for? A machine that sits with rubber seals and other gaskets and whatnot cracking and getting old is the one that leaks and catches on fire if left to its own devices. Certainly there's some truth to the 10-20k refresh for some cars so I suppose it's a matter of digging into the service records on this one. Looks sharp!

amazing!!! i was also helping a friend to sell a red 25th anniversary with only 3.000 km...

it's a really amazing car!!!

Looks like a nice car.

http://www.autoequitymarket.com/vehicle/14...rghini-countach

Is this car worth $130k?

if the add is true and the car has paper to prove some maintenance and did not suffer from sitting. Yes.

remember this is the min bid auction.

yes yes, parts are scarced etc. etc... but that is true from any high end vintage. you wont buy this for comuting.

Can do better!!

on Dupont registry there is an anniv with 155 miles!!! that could be 155 kms as far as I known..Brand new..

There is a dumping of anniv car on the market. In fact there is nothing really but anniv out there with typically very very low miles... Look at the Dupont registry adds. I dont thing it is hard to find a good CT if you want an anniversary.

The car is worth it, if the new owner wants to keep the mileage as-is. Driving the car, will cause the car to lose significant value. Imagine the agony, when the owner is driving the car and trying to limit the drive to a few kilometers.

It is not difficult, to find an as-new Anniversario. Several Anniversario cars were put away as 'investments.'

The car is worth it, if the new owner wants to keep the mileage as-is. Driving the car, will cause the car to lose significant value. Imagine the agony, when the owner is driving the car and trying to limit the drive to a few kilometers.

It is not difficult, to find an as-new Anniversario. Several Anniversario cars were put away as 'investments.'

To me if someone really want a semi-driver, the annersary, as new or not are the car to pick. Cheaper that most, most realiable out of the box and plenty to go around not to worry. not sure why these where put away as "'investments" . Makes no sense then and now

To me if someone really want a semi-driver, the anniversary, as-new or not, are the cars to pick. Cheaper that most, most realiable out of the box and plenty to go around not to worry. not sure why these where put away as "'investments" . Makes no sense then and now

. not sure why these where put away as "'investments" . Makes no sense then and now

At the time, the exotic car market, was really hot. All the 12cyl cars were bringing good money. After the new Anniversario cars were delivered, the market tanked. Same situation, with the 1988-1991 Testarossa, and XJ 220 etc...

At the time, the exotic car market, was really hot. All the 12cyl cars were bringing good money. After the new Anniversario cars were delivered, the market tanked. Same situation, with the 1988-1991 Testarossa, and XJ 220 etc...

I watched an 89 Anniv sell in Boca Raton new for over 400K back in the day..

I watched an 89 Anniv sell in Boca Raton new for over 400K back in the day..

Sad.

Today, 400K, is worth considerably less in true value.

You can find an as-new unmolested 'stock' Anniversario, with delivery mileage, for in or around 125-135K.

Sad.

Today, 400K, is worth considerably less in true value.

You can find an as-new unmolested 'stock' Anniversario, with delivery mileage, for in or around 125-135K.

if not less