Maybach Dead.

capt_chaos

Mercedes is to close the doors of the brand.

Let's buy them all Cap. They will appreciate for sure. We will be billionaires :rolleyes:

Let's buy them all Cap. They will appreciate for sure. We will be billionaires :rolleyes:

I am thinking, group buy on the brand and the factory, we produce cars with ostrich skin leather seats, onboard hookers and gellato makers.

Most boring luxury car i have ever driven. About time.

:iamwithstupid:

Overpriced outdated fugly S class abortions with some gimmick electronics shoved in and marketing to make you think you were a special class citizen for owning one. Incredibly dole to drive it was an unimaginative excuse for a car. It survived on marketing and marketing alone. Total POS, don't let the door hit you on the way out :icon_thumleft:

Most boring luxury car i have ever driven. About time.

Isn't that kinda the point? Supposed to be extremely boring and understated for the driver, but the passenger gets to ride in extreme luxury.

Regardless, they were extremely overpriced for essentially a bigger Merc. RR or Bentley would be a fantastic alternative IMHO.

:iamwithstupid:

Overpriced outdated fugly S class abortions with some gimmick electronics shoved in and marketing to make you think you were a special class citizen for owning one. Incredibly dole to drive it was an unimaginative excuse for a car. It survived on marketing and marketing alone. Total POS, don't let the door hit you on the way out :icon_thumleft:

You were supposed to think you are a famous rapper.