Lamborghini Gallardo vs. BMW M5

GBGallardo

Lined up my Dad's Gallardo and a friend's M5 yesterday.

Please post on M5 boards, and watch the clowns come out of the woodwork.

1st response-the Gallardo is modded

2nd response-the m5 wasn't in the right gear, didn't have SMG to level 7, had the traction control on, didn't have it in sport mode, didn't turn on the continuum transfuctioner.

Please post on M5 boards, and watch the clowns come out of the woodwork.

1st response-the Gallardo is modded

2nd response-the m5 wasn't in the right gear, didn't have SMG to level 7, had the traction control on, didn't have it in sport mode, didn't turn on the continuum transfuctioner.

ROFL now thats good

How does this gallardo compare to the F430? Close race or not, I assume not because I remember those magazines back in the days that an F430 and M5 would go head to head?!

I owned an E60 M-5 for 15k miles. It was a quick car. I have driven, very hard, every iteration of the Gallardo product. There is not an M-5 in stock or slightly modded condition that will run with a Gallardo that is running right. I flogged that M-5, it is just not a supercar.

I owned an E60 M-5 for 15k miles. It was a quick car. I have driven, very hard, every iteration of the Gallardo product. There is not an M-5 in stock or slightly modded condition that will run with a Gallardo that is running right. I flogged that M-5, it is just not a supercar.

:iamwithstupid:

Love your videos! What was the difference between the two races? The first race you left the M5 in the dust, the second race was "closer".

They are really good deals right now too. Just worried about the maintenance on that car. Heard a Gallardo was much cheaper to maintain than an M5, and after owning my 335i, I fully believe it.