ADV.1 Acura NSX with deepness

BLK TONY

I love NSX's and i know what he was going for...but those wheels need way more rubber...from a distance it looks good...but up close it just looks bad.

I mean could that car get any lower? I love your guys wheels but man that looks horrible. The negative camber in the rear is just awful looking.

I love the NSX, one of my dream cars and it's what got me into cars...but sorry guys, I'm with some of the others...not one of your best work at all...I don't really understand what look it is going for...I find it's too low and overly riced. Wheels are nice though.

I used to own a 99 Comptech NSX-T with plus one sized HRE's, loved it.

That's is horrible, ruins the look and I'm sure it's destroyed the performance. Stupid.

The wheels look great. My self, i probably would have had gone with an one inch smaller wheel. Adjusted the camber and then given the car a little more ride height. But the wheels fit the look of the car.

Yea the fitment on this car isn't ours - the customer came to us with the spec's and fitment he wanted and we built them to his specifications. Not our cup of tea either with the hellaflush look but to each his own I guess.

Is your shop located in New Orleans? I feel like several of your photo shoots have been in the French Quarter.
Our design and sales headquarters is in Miami, FL while our production facility is located in Los Angeles, California.

No offense, but I wouldn't use these photos for marketing ;)

This. This is not a look I'd want associated with my brand, especially when targeting high end cars/customers. Although the owner got some quality wheels, he completely screwed up the execution.

FAILSAUCE!

:lol2:

What blows me away is on the facebook post how every single comment posted was how perfect this car looked. I just cant understand it....It looks god awful.