Alpine stereo

lambolp400s

Anyone have a list of what units Lamborghini used during the different years in the Countach?

I am most interested in what models I should look for to periodically best suit my -82 mod. Photo too please.

Anyone have a list of what units Lamborghini used during the different years in the Countach?

I am most interested in what models I should look for to periodically best suit my -82 mod. Photo too please.

The '85, 86 & '87 Quattrovalves (and I think 88 & 88 1/2 also) used the Alpine 7273.

Tony has a really good listing. Maybe he'll chime in here and post what he knows as well.

Here is a shot of mine from my 1986.

Mike

DSCF0032.jpg

Find me an Alpine cm-630 for my 78!

My UK 1989 Anniversary came with an Alpine 7385L. But it has been suggested that Lamborghini just put in whatever they could get cheap from Alpine at the time so different cars built at the same time may have had different radios.

^^^ what he said.. i think they threw in just about anything Alpine was making at the time with some being

more common than others, but i'm expecting another complete Lamborghini anomaly here...

Funny on the transition of the cars. A friend of mine has an 86 DD (which he is the original owner) and has an alpine with the two knobs like lcs posted pics from a 5000S. I also saw another 86 DD (rated X)with the same radio. Jalpa Mikes 86 has no knobs, but I noticed his car has the same HVAC distribution buttons as my 87 (which was built in 86) This thread is helping me figure out what really belongs in my car (not that I will listen to it anyway ) :)

My 89.5 QV has a 7909. :)

You serious??????

:headbang:

Curious how you know that the 7909 is the shit? It's the greatest Alpine head unit of all time.

You serious??????

:headbang:

Curious how you know that the 7909 is the shit? It's the greatest Alpine head unit of all time.

Thats why I chose it.... The car came with a crappy 2000ish era alpine head unit that I yanked.... I own two 7909s (one for back up)

Thats why I chose it.... The car came with a crappy 2000ish era alpine head unit that I yanked.... I own two 7909s (one for back up)

That's awesome. Did you own the 7909s since new or just picked them up when you got the car?

That's awesome. Did you own the 7909s since new or just picked them up when you got the car?

It was my 2010 Project I think....

Ha! That glitterball is so wrong it's right!

Your Countach looks flawless.