Aventador meets Enzo and VECTOR

vectorfiles

The Vector does not belong in that crowd. Glorified kitcar crap at best. Huge pos.

I bet you have never seen or driven a VECTOR W8, not to be confused with the Indonesian M12 kitcar called a Vector.

The two hour ride in the Audi Aventador were really disappointing.

I have never felt so bored.

This car has lost all Italian flair.

Being a German the car really could not thrill me at all.

It felt too German.

I bet you have never seen or driven a VECTOR W8, not to be confused with the Indonesian M12 kitcar called a Vector.

It felt too German.

oh boy

Some cool looking stuff, but does anyone else hate it when videos are nothing more than slideshows of pictures?

Believe me, I would have loved to shoot a video that day.

Unfortunately, the camera failed and all I got for months of preparing this event was the photos.

I would much rather have added a video with driving cars to my VECTORfiles channel:

http://www.youtube.com/vectorfiles

For next year I plan for a VECTOR reunion of all four VECTOR W8s currently based in Europe.

oh boy

I know two Murci owners who sold their Murci because they got bored and preferred their Diablo and Countach.

To me, the Audi Lambos are not as exciting any more.

I have seen and driven a vector and it is undoubtedly one of the biggest POS i have driven and laid eyes on. I would be embarrassed to be seen in one, definitely not a supercar, more like a Delorean with more HP and even less reliable.

It felt too German.

I have driven and spent sometime in a yellow W8 with ostrich skin interior, and raced a black W8 several times. In every sense of the word, it is one of the worst cars imaginable, and would never get anywhere near any of the claimed performance figures.

I have seen and driven a vector and it is undoubtedly one of the biggest POS i have driven and laid eyes on. I would be embarrassed to be seen in one, definitely not a supercar, more like a Delorean with more HP and even less reliable.

:iamwithstupid:

I bet you have not driven a VECTOR but the Indonesian kitcar the M12 which Jeremy Clarkson from Topgear called the "worst car of the entire planet"

In that case I would agree.

The build quality of the M12 appears to be one of the poorest on any car ever built.

But the W8 set new standards for supercares.

Actually the W8 defined the league of supercars, long before any other manufacturer could reach these figures of hp and vmax.

There must be a reason that VECTOR W8 owners keep their car for 10 years and more.

M12 cars change hands every couple of weeks.

There are three or four M12s on the market every year.

I bet you have not driven a VECTOR but the Indonesian kitcar the M12 which Jeremy Clarkson from Topgear called the "worst car of the entire planet"

In that case I would agree.

The build quality of the M12 appears to be one of the poorest on any car ever built.

But the W8 set new standards for supercares.

Actually the W8 defined the league of supercars, long before any other manufacturer could reach these figures of hp and vmax.

There must be a reason that VECTOR W8 owners keep their car for 10 years and more.

M12 cars change hands every couple of weeks.

There are three or four M12s on the market every year.

No matter how hard you to try to convince yourself, it is the W8 that I have driven, and also have driven the equally attrocious Lamborghini powered M12. So in my opinion it is YOU who hasnt driven a Vector W8.. No ifs and or butts, the W8 is one of the worst cars ever created. I wouldnt buy one for 50Gs..

No matter how hard you to try to convince yourself, it is the W8 that I have driven, and also have driven the equally attrocious Lamborghini powered M12. So in my opinion it is YOU who hasnt driven a Vector W8.. No ifs and or butts, the W8 is one of the worst cars ever created. I wouldnt buy one for 50Gs..

:iamwithstupid:

It felt too German.

Vector user-name person likes Vector and only posts about Vector non-shocker.

I have driven a few W8s including the yelllow chassis 012:

http://www.youtube.com/vectorfiles

The car you drove had been mistreated by the owner who then sold it to California where it was brought back into very nice shape.

Again, I know many W8 owners and they all kept or still keep their W8 for many years.

Most of them have been owners for more than 10 years.

The M12 is a different story though.