2012 Conti GTC

RedGTS

Really like the styling tweaks on the '12--nothing jarring, but several small changes all of which are for the better IMO. Exactly what you should do when the initial design was a home run.

IMG_20111218_143113s.jpg

I agree, and I like the new styling too. Its a bit more angular in places and less rounded. I recently went to our local Bentley Dealer's official grand opening hosted by 5 time Le Mans winner Derek Bell and saw the new GTC in person. It had a 240k sticker, with some 20k package option that is basically a ton of Mulliner stuff. I asked the Bentley rep that was there if and when they were going to come out with a speed/supersports version. He said he didnt know.

That being said. I still like the look of my black Supersports better, and so did many other people that were at the event.

Love the looks of the new CGT! One thing I was disappointed in was the plastic knobs, switches etc all over the car. For that money you would think they would be a nicer material. But I guess that takes Zonda $.

I agree, and I like the new styling too. Its a bit more angular in places and less rounded. I recently went to our local Bentley Dealer's official grand opening hosted by 5 time Le Mans winner Derek Bell and saw the new GTC in person. It had a 240k sticker, with some 20k package option that is basically a ton of Mulliner stuff. I asked the Bentley rep that was there if and when they were going to come out with a speed/supersports version. He said he didnt know.

That being said. I still like the look of my black Supersports better, and so did many other people that were at the event.

Definitely agree on the Supersports, and I'm looking forward to seeing it too.

Love the looks of the new CGT! One thing I was disappointed in was the plastic knobs, switches etc all over the car. For that money you would think they would be a nicer material. But I guess that takes Zonda $.

I didn't really notice what the knobs were made of--they looked fine to me, but I didn't really handle them to see what they felt like. On the other hand, the leather and stitching in the new car is very sweet!

Is this at someones private garage or a private event?

From his previous pics of the aventador that is someones private garage.

I didn't really notice what the knobs were made of--they looked fine to me, but I didn't really handle them to see what they felt like. On the other hand, the leather and stitching in the new car is very sweet!

Well I drove an '11 Supersports and yes the leather and the feel of the car felt great. But figured for that much money the little things would justify that extra money. Guess I am too picky.

From his previous pics of the aventador that is someones private garage.

Yep--close friend of mine's garage. Well, one of them. This is the house:

crantzdorf1.jpg

Well I drove an '11 Supersports and yes the leather and the feel of the car felt great. But figured for that much money the little things would justify that extra money. Guess I am too picky.

You've got me curious now so I'll have to check them out more closely. I wouldn't have thought Bentley would have cut any corners anywhere though.