Got a free meal tonight

gemlender

Took my wife out tonight for a quick dinner alone. There is a Mexican Resturant not far that she likes and we can park right up by the outdoor patio to eat. A couple with their 5 young kids sat next to us. The kids saw the car and had a fit. The dad let them go look at the car but would not let them get near it. I got up and opened the car up and told him to let the kids look and have fun. Of coarse he jumped up to look also. We chatted for a few seconds while the kids looked and then went back to our tables and ate. When they got up to leave the kids thanked me for letting them look in the car and I committed on how well behaved they were After we finished our meal we asked for the check. We were informed that the other couple had picked up our check for being so nice to their kids.

Little did he know I had as much fun showing the kids the car as they had looking. It's good to know that their are still people who do nice things and raise polite and well mannered kids.

Wow, good for them and you. In the current state of affairs I would have been less suprised if they had asked you to pay for their meal as you seemingly could afford to.

That was a class act all the way around. I bet the kids will be telling their friends

all about it and the friends will have a look of awe on their faces. I love it when owners

of exotic cars love to share their cars and stories with others and the smiles that come at the end

for both parties are priceless

cool on both your parts. (you for being nice...them for being nice)(i don't know if that needed explaining but for some reason i felt the need...its late...i should go to bed.)

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

This should be relocated in the "FEEL GOOD" thread :D