This guy is selling 15 brand new Ford GTs on ebay...

Mako

I guess Shelby from Elite already picked 3 of these up. I sent the link to a FGT buddy of mine 2 days ago and he told me that we are a couple of weeks behind on this one here on LP.

Shelby has not bought any of these to my knowledge and any reference to the ebay listing has been deleted off the FGT forum :read:

personally i think it is pretty cool to see all those sweet Ford GTs like that :D :D

as far as the value of the GT vs some of the other cars I can't list one other recent car that is consistently going for MSRP or higher... and I think it is only going up. If you are tempted to get one I would definitely start looking. There are still some deals out there but they are definitely more scarce... especially with Shelby buying them all HAHA

With that said, Shelby is one of the only guys that I would buy one from sight unseen so if you can make a deal with him it will be a good car.

I have been offered a 90 mile Red/White car for 180K if anyone is interested (from a private collection) and this EBAY collection is definitely of interest.

working on some cool FGT projects as well so will keep you guys (Especially ALLAN) updated over the next few months :D