Transgender Eyebrows (aka slowpoke) visits Miami!

TRANSAMERA

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the guy but this sucked, big time, kind of makes me sad :(

Really surprised you two aren't going to meet up.

Slow, I apologize for not getting back to you that 2nd day I rolled down to pick up the Murcielago. My friend that was going to drive me had an emergency last minute, so a family member ended up going down with me and we were in a big hurry to get back. Hope you're still enjoying that Miami sunshine and got to do the Keys drive we were talking about!

I like the guy but this sucked, big time, kind of makes me sad :(

Mike, will I see you tomorrow? Round 2?

Not sure yet man. I have a pretty bad cold that just started yesterday. Depends how I feel later today. Would like to meet up though.

Really surprised you two aren't going to meet up.

Slow, I apologize for not getting back to you that 2nd day I rolled down to pick up the Murcielago. My friend that was going to drive me had an emergency last minute, so a family member ended up going down with me and we were in a big hurry to get back. Hope you're still enjoying that Miami sunshine and got to do the Keys drive we were talking about!

Absolutely no problem Rob, I'm just glad we met up and had some fun going to Prestige and me being there for your new ride and all, all day was very nice actually. I really hope to meet someday soon again, as I said, you are always welcome at my side of the pond anytime :icon_thumleft:

Bill and Jirre aren't meeting up? That doesn't make sense. Jirre must have really scared Bill.

Nope. My last night in Miami (for this time for sure!) and almost 2 weeks and no Bill :(

Not sure yet man. I have a pretty bad cold that just started yesterday. Depends how I feel later today. Would like to meet up though.

Ok, get better soon buddy, would be awesome to meet up! I heard the drinks at Smith & Wollenskys cure colds :)

Jirre lets figure out the dates and come down to Marbella this summer for a week and we can hang out with ctomic and anne.

Jirre lets figure out the dates and come down to Marbella this summer for a week and we can hang out with ctomic and anne.

Sure, would be awesome bro! :icon_thumleft:

I'm back home safely and blessed :)

I loved Miami, will definately go back soon! :icon_super: :turboalex:

Im glad you made it home safe. The picture of you passed out by the pool will live on in LP eternity. Now go read up in the hang over remedy thread.

after seeing the pic by the pool, i kind of figured WTF :dumbass: ;)

no seriously, i was heading down on Harley Saturday and the weather turned so i headed back. i wanted to come back that week but was in mexico.

i wish you were still here for the saturday run but we will def meet up next time. everyone that met snow did say he was a good guy.

Im glad you made it home safe. The picture of you passed out by the pool will live on in LP eternity. Now go read up in the hang over remedy thread.

Yes my god sir! :turboalex:

after seeing the pic by the pool, i kind of figured WTF :dumbass: ;)

no seriously, i was heading down on Harley Saturday and the weather turned so i headed back. i wanted to come back that week but was in mexico.

i wish you were still here for the saturday run but we will def meet up next time. everyone that met snow did say he was a good guy.

Well, the very very few things that sucked with the trip was not meeting you, oh well, at least I tried :icon_thumleft: Drive safe on the run!