VBOXKING's Verde Ithaca Aventador thread

VBUGKING

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you are excited. I can't wait to see it either. I will let you know as soon as we get any news and I will take pictures of it throughout the process.

Awesome, thanks Ed.

awesome! congrats!!

green calis, tint, K40, LOC exhaust and you are good to go!!

Doing Valentine 1, I prefer it for radar, and the cops dont do laser here. LOC exhaust is a possibility later on, but it still wont sound as good as your new ride!

thats in CA right? soooooo faaaarrrr aaaaawwwwaaaayy...

Yes but our group is already shipping two Aventadors from Columbus & Pittsburgh...why not ship yours out too? :icon_thumleft:

Doing Valentine 1, I prefer it for radar, and the cops dont do laser here. LOC exhaust is a possibility later on, but it still wont sound as good as your new ride!

im very happy for you! that feeling of the first ride in your new exotic is better than any drug or any anything :icon_super:

the only problem is you dont want to park it anywhere lol (except your garage)

Congrats Aaron.. Believe me I understand your exceitment.. longest 10 months of my life !

Its 57 and sunny here in Ohio, Im taking mine out when i get home !

Love it, can't imagine what it must feel like to take delivery of a brand new $400k supercar that has no peer... :icon_thumleft:

will this car be a keeper or will you trade it in eventually in a few years when Lamborghini puts out the "640"(or whatever they wind up calling it) version?

will this car be a keeper or will you trade it in eventually in a few years when Lamborghini puts out the "640"(or whatever they wind up calling it) version?

Im sure the car will be gone with in a year if not 18 months. Aaron always seems to switch it up

Congrats, and I agree with you--I don't think there is another car I would rather have right now, or another color on the car. Definitely do the calipers. :icon_thumleft:

im very happy for you! that feeling of the first ride in your new exotic is better than any drug or any anything :icon_super:

the only problem is you dont want to park it anywhere lol (except your garage)

This is sooooooooo true, I hate parking/leaving cars that get massive attention. The enthusiasts ( or vultures) circle before you can even get out of the car. Then when you come back out to get in, theres a big party around your car, haha.

Congrats Aaron.. Believe me I understand your exceitment.. longest 10 months of my life !

Its 57 and sunny here in Ohio, Im taking mine out when i get home !

Yes, for sure. I think my wait is going on 11 months now, of course a lot of that was the car production getting pushed back for everyone.

Love it, can't imagine what it must feel like to take delivery of a brand new $400k supercar that has no peer... :icon_thumleft:

Me either, but I will let you know!

Congrats! I hope it's there for a day or two. So I can slide by and check it out. Congrats again!

Yes it will be there for a couple days I think to get all the stuff done.

I dont know how long I will keep it. I would love to have a roadster if they end up having a real top.