VBOXKING's Verde Ithaca Aventador thread

VBUGKING

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sexy, congrats man, I'm sure you can't wait to get behind the wheel.

I cannot wait. I am going down there monday.

Holy shit that is gorgeous! Enjoy in good health!

Thanks. It looks better than I even expected, this is my 3rd VI Lambo. Gallardo, LP640, and now Aventador.

HOOTT!!!, congrats man ! , i am sure the waiting is killing you :icon_mrgreen:

I feel like I already have 1 foot in the grave with all this waiting!

you win sir.

Haha, love it. :king:

I am going down there on monday and tuesday to check out the car and drive it after they do the 6 hour inspection that has to be done on all the new Aventadors. Car came in with 59 miles on it, thats quite a bit of testing.

LOL.. "testing" indeed. Mine came with 54 miles on it. I had the same reaction, but hey... its all good. I also agree, leave the calipers black and have VI script. That is MONEY for sure!!!

god im still picking my tongue off the floor

This is an understatement. Can't wait to see the pix from a proper photoshoot on location!!!

Very, very nice, congratulations. Definately the best colour!

What stitching did you go for inside? Love to see some pics.

My car is in build now and i just managed to get them to change the stitching from verde pan to verde ulysses as they have just opened up a few more options.

Amazing. That's the most insane car I've ever seen.

Lamborghini did not disappoint with the Aventador IMO.

god im still picking my tongue off the floor

lol, that makes 2 of us. :icon_super:

LOL.. "testing" indeed. Mine came with 54 miles on it. I had the same reaction, but hey... its all good. I also agree, leave the calipers black and have VI script. That is MONEY for sure!!!

This is an understatement. Can't wait to see the pix from a proper photoshoot on location!!!

Only 54 miles, I am jealous!

Is there some break in period for these cars?

Very, very nice, congratulations. Definately the best colour!

What stitching did you go for inside? Love to see some pics.

My car is in build now and i just managed to get them to change the stitching from verde pan to verde ulysses as they have just opened up a few more options.

Thanks I think its the best color too. What color exterior did you order? VI?

There was nothing that could be done on the inside at the point my car was built. Lamborghini would only allow things off the order guide, and so the stitching is just black even though I wanted the proper green stitching that goes with VI.

Also, if it were mine, I'd do verde calipers with black script. Green script will look good, but be a bit more subtle... and subtle has no place on a car like this! :icon_super:

I like the all blacked out look at the wheels/calipers, so I am just going to go with the script.

Congratulations! Exquisite car! Enjoy it in the best of health!

Thanks!

looks incredible! can't wait to hear what you think...

also thinking the VI calipers would pop and look sick!

Appreciate the comments. I am ready to get a lot of seat time in this thing.

Badass is the first word that comes to mind! :eusa_drool:

I agree, the car is definitely badass!

Thanks man, that looks good.

Congrats on a stunningly beautiful car! I would opt for VI calipers with black script but either way it's going to look awesome.

There was nothing that could be done on the inside at the point my car was built. Lamborghini would only allow things off the order guide, and so the stitching is just black even though I wanted the proper green stitching that goes with VI.

I'm disappointed in this. Hasn't Lamborghini been building VI cars with matching green stitching for some 8 years now? A man orders a new flagship Aventador and they deny him green thread. What the hell?

After reviewing the above pics...I don't know if the Verde script will cut it...I vote for Verde calipers, Black script....

After reviewing the above pics...I don't know if the Verde script will cut it...I vote for Verde calipers, Black script....

:iamwithstupid:

I don't know how anyone wouldn't get giddy like a little girl when they see that car.

There isn't anything remotely close to being as stunning of a car as this on the road today.

I third the motion. For reference check out DoctaM3's Giallo Orion Aventador with Yellow Calipers and Black Script:

http://razzi.me/albums/4846-my-new-lamborg...dor-winter-2012]

http://razzi.me/albums/4846-my-new-lamborg...dor-winter-2012

Edit: GBGallardo...how to I embed photos from Razzi?????

I don't know how anyone wouldn't get giddy like a little girl when they see that car.

There isn't anything remotely close to being as stunning of a car as this on the road today.