VBOXKING's Verde Ithaca Aventador thread

VBUGKING

im sure alex will absorb shipping costs. i would do this car the right way, its worth the trip!

once you have mods, i have a feeling this will be the perfect car for you. blends into traffic and you will eat everything alive (including 1 liter sport bikes & LP700)

I would love to use SP (and there's a good chance I will) if I do some mods, but there's reasons why people prefer to use tuners who are closer to where they live. It's the same reasons why people want a Lambo dealer closer to where they live if they are buying a Lambo. How many people would buy any car if the closest dealership was 2000+ miles away?

A/M/S has installers/dealers throughout the country (including 1 that is just 25 miles away from me), and I was just curious if SP did the same?

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to use SP (and there's a good chance I will) if I do some mods, but there's reasons why people prefer to use tuners who are closer to where they live. It's the same reasons why people want a Lambo dealer closer to where they live if they are buying a Lambo. How many people would buy any car if the closest dealership was 2000+ miles away?

A/M/S has installers/dealers throughout the country (including 1 that is just 25 miles away from me), and I was just curious if SP did the same?

i agree 90% of the time. but my GTR is running E85 at 605awhp and i havent had a hiccup at 10k + miles. they are like sewing machines.

maybe sp has approved installers, im sure alex will chime in.

Does SP do all their installations at their shop in CA, or do they have places around the country who can install their stuff?

I would send Alex a PM.. Out with the Lambo.. in with the new Nissan! I love it!!! Congrats!

I would send Alex a PM.. Out with the Lambo.. in with the new Nissan! I love it!!! Congrats!

:iamwithstupid: and for 10-20k you will be out running the LP from most speeds! (and you wont have to deal with all the attention) ;)

Another exotic owner trying the GTR, lol. Good choice Aaron, not surprised! :icon_thumleft:

I am not liking the new 10 second flood control on the forum...

Thanks. So far I am liking it, it definitely needs more power though!

:iamwithstupid: and for 10-20k you will be out running the LP from most speeds! (and you wont have to deal with all the attention) ;)

What do you have done to yours?

What do you have done to yours?

power wise: cobb E-85 tune, full straight through exhaust from header with open/close switch, intake, injectors, bigger fuel pump etc... (i might have missed something)

it doesnt take much :icon_super:

post-2228-1335380563_thumb.jpg

it doesnt take much :icon_super:

GTR_2.jpg

:iamwithstupid: Very true. BTW wheels are sick Bill!

Aaron if you don't want to mess with E85, exhaust and a good tune should still make you very happy. I didn't use E85, but have heard the torque it allows you to add is amazing.

Aaron if you don't want to mess with E85, exhaust and a good tune should still make you very happy. I didn't use E85, but have heard the torque it allows you to add is amazing.

E85 is great for performance, but you'll burn through it faster, using more fuel than compared to Premium fuel.

I dont have access to e85 here really, I wouldnt want to bother with it. I think I would like enough power to where I dont have to build the engine or the tranny, but still have reliability. I also dont want a loud car whatsoever, I cant stand drone when crusing around at any speed, if its a bit louder only when I get on it, I am fine with that. Anyone have any recommendations for a package for that? The SPE750 seems like it might work good for me if it can be made relatively quiet?

I dont have access to e85 here really, I wouldnt want to bother with it. I think I would like enough power to where I dont have to build the engine or the tranny, but still have reliability. I also dont want a loud car whatsoever, I cant stand drone when crusing around at any speed, if its a bit louder only when I get on it, I am fine with that. Anyone have any recommendations for a package for that? The SPE750 seems like it might work good for me if it can be made relatively quiet?

but the E85 cost less so it evens out (but you get more power).

Aaron i have a switch for exhaust from quiet to loud and a switch for 93 octane or E85.

the SPE 750 kit would be insane!

Agree on the SPE750 setup. That's what I was going to do before I decided to sell mine, and they can use an exhaust that extracts 95% of the performance potential while remaining inoffensive to the ears.

They can make it quiet. I rode in both noisy and quiet versions.

One of the best threads on the forum just turned into apeshit. What a sad day for the world.

:(

Its not for me.. I honestly dont like the Aventador at all.. An lp570 I love, but the Aventador does nothing for me.

One of the best threads on the forum just turned into apeshit. What a sad day for the world.

:(

Only thing sad about this thread is that you are still posting in it!

:icon_fU:

Agree on the SPE750 setup. That's what I was going to do before I decided to sell mine, and they can use an exhaust that extracts 95% of the performance potential while remaining inoffensive to the ears.

Appreciate the feedback. :icon_thumleft: