VBOXKING's Verde Ithaca Aventador thread

VBUGKING

Aabsolutely stunning in that color.

Congratulations! I can't wait to see it, feel free to overload the bandwidth with pictures :icon_mrgreen: I'd love to be in your shoes right now!!!

Congrats Aaron! Verde rules :)

:iamwithstupid:

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pics!

Congrats! Amazing car!

Congrats, and I agree with you--I don't think there is another car I would rather have right now, or another color on the car. Definitely do the calipers. :icon_thumleft:

A VI Aventador will be the hottest one yet!...congrats. And yes to doing the calipers in VI and putting a musical exhaust on it. :D

Thanks! :icon_thumleft:

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dereiter

Aaron, once you get the car let us please know your first feeling! :)

Should be awesome. Pics galore for sure. VI calipers will be sick. Black still nice though. No pressure...lol

congrats: you have purchased the most exciting car on the market and the most outrageous color available! :icon_super:

can't wait to see some pictures... :icon_thumleft:

You make me remember when i was waiting my black scrap coming here with an opposite journey: i was checking the ship position the AIS system for one entire month...

We are all children when talking about supercars :celb:

ciao

Very cool. My fav lambo color on my new fav lambo ! Are you in Atl Aaron? The 'no laser' comment threw me off.

Thanks, I have always loved VI ever since I bought my first Lambo (05 Red Murci) and on the drive home (was in my Cayenne Turbo) I saw a VI Gallardo going the other direction. I am near Nashville, TN. Atlanta is the dealership closest to me and so that is where I ordered car through.

Should be awesome. Pics galore for sure. VI calipers will be sick. Black still nice though. No pressure...lol

Hehe, theres probably a 90% chance I will do the calipers at this point, I am pretty set on doing them. I just want to wait until I see the car in person to make the final decision.

Congrats man! Long time in the making but it will all be worth it in the end..=)

Thanks! Yes I agree, the wait has been forever....but I feel blessed because I know a lot of other people are still waiting on their cars after me.

congrats: you have purchased the most exciting car on the market and the most outrageous color available! :icon_super:

can't wait to see some pictures... :icon_thumleft:

You make me remember when i was waiting my black scrap coming here with an opposite journey: i was checking the ship position the AIS system for one entire month...

We are all children when talking about supercars :celb:

ciao

Hehe, yes, I agree with everything you said! This is by far the most exciting car available today IMO.

Thanks! Yes I agree, the wait has been forever....but I feel blessed because I know a lot of other people are still waiting on their cars after me.

Most would feel blessed even having one on order ;)

While I'm not a fan of verde and I'm dying to see a custom dark red at some point, I do think you're about to take delivery of the most bad ass car available in a long time, regardless of color. Enjoy! Also, could you take a few pics under non-direct sunlight? I think verde looks best when not washed out so much by harsh sunlight -- makes the color deeper.

Congrats! It's a spectacular car! Looking forward to your pics and impressions

^^ What she said..... BEAUTIFUL Enjoy in good health

Looking forward to seeing it Aaron :icon_thumleft:

I wish I was more rich :(

a "Trangender Eyebrows" should know how go earn money quickly... :gay:

Sorry, but i could not resist anymore: i was waiting this opportunity for a long time... :icon_mrgreen:

ciao