...other picture of th CARRERA 2.7 RS on my garage

whiteCARRERArs

'73 Carrera:Love it :heart: .I've driven one and is killer :twisted:

Is that a lightweight or touring version of the RS??It looks great :supz: :supz:

lightweight(now with the seat of touring...more confortable,but we have also the original racing seat)
Man is so cool that a new member here has a classic Carrera as a ride instead of Mustangs or Vettes :) .Are you a fan of vintage cars? You know those cool old school rides that have nothing of "todays gay stuff: 4WD, traction control, power steering ,automatic transmission etc :mrgreen: "<<just love this Taoist quote :P

mecano...i think it in the same way of you!

i'm young but i had already same sport car(auti tt :vom: ,a porsche boxster without any traction control permanent,now the carrera 996...)but nothing of them can give me the same emotion of diving ''my''(is of my father) BABY RS...the pure and perfect sound of the 2.7 liters(porsche old school),the parfume of gasoline...no one new car can feel you the same sensation....when you drive around your town,or when you are running in same tracks....with carrera rs you feel ever like a pilot that under his ass have 210 nervous hp ready to drift every curve and sadisfy you.

it's a great car one of the most beautiful to see and hardest to drive....ehilaaaaa....white carrera rs i aspect you at duomo later....

mecano...i think it in the same way of you!

i'm young but i had already same sport car(auti tt :vom: ,a porsche boxster without any traction control permanent,now the carrera 996...)but nothing of them can give me the same emotion of diving ''my''(is of my father) BABY RS...the pure and perfect sound of the 2.7 liters(porsche old school),the parfume of gasoline...no one new car can feel you the same sensation....when you drive around your town,or when you are running in same tracks....with carrera rs you feel ever like a pilot that under his ass have 210 nervous hp ready to drift every curve and sadisfy you.

So true hb.The sound is gorgeous :notworthy

The 73 RS is one of the nicest cars to drive.I don't know if you know but the lightweight is worth stupid money these days.Hang on to it,they will keep appreciating.

The 73 RS is one of the nicest cars to drive.I don't know if you know but the lightweight is worth stupid money these days.Hang on to it,they will keep appreciating.

175.000 Euros

YOU aren't lying!

I saw an ad in AutoWeek for a 1973 Porsche RS 2.7L LWT Carrera.....

asking $240,000

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

-James Miller

YOU aren't lying!

I saw an ad in AutoWeek for a 1973 Porsche RS 2.7L LWT Carrera.....

asking $240,000

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

-James Miller

yes...and think that in the official porsche valuation for the RS is only €50,000 ... last year a japanese had offer my father €160,000...more than the triple!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: