Verizon Cell Phone Range Extenders

kinnsella

So we live in the Santa Monica Mountains. There is no cell phone service within 2 miles of the house. The neighborhood was a test site for Verizon Fios. Verizon spent millions of dollars putting in the fiber optic. But no cell towers???. I had to buy 2 Verizon Range Extenders @ $250 each from the "Can you hear me me now network" for each house. Pisses me off since they claim they best coverage and make you pay for extended coverage. Took this argument almost to the board level. Best part, the setup booklet is a trifold written in moron, the product safety and warranty info is a 107 page book written in legalise bs.

So we live in the Santa Monica Mountains. There is no cell phone service within 2 miles of the house. The neighborhood was a test site for Verizon Fios. Verizon spent millions of dollars putting in the fiber optic. But no cell towers???. I had to buy 2 Verizon Range Extenders @ $250 each from the "Can you hear me me now network" for each house. Pisses me off since they claim they best coverage and make you pay for extended coverage. Took this argument almost to the board level. Best part, the setup booklet is a trifold written in moron, the product safety and warranty info is a 107 page book written in legalise bs.

You just got shafted.. I live in hollywood hills, called up verizon, told them I'm a long time customer and never had good cell phone reception near my house, they send me the network extender for free.. Setup was super easy too, hook unit to router, place near a window, turn power on, wait 4 hours for the signals to update, and done. Now I have 5 bars, and service is fine..

-Steven

You just got shafted.. I live in hollywood hills, called up verizon, told them I'm a long time customer and never had good cell phone reception near my house, they send me the network extender for free.. Setup was super easy too, hook unit to router, place near a window, turn power on, wait 4 hours for the signals to update, and done. Now I have 5 bars, and service is fine..

-Steven

x2, I have Sprint, and when we moved to our house, we had shit service. Then I called them up, told them we have been a customer for 10+ years, they sent us a range booster for free.

ditto on Sprint.

I called them and said I had poor reception, and delayed text messaging.

They overnighted a Femtocell transmitter for free, with no monthly charge.

ditto on Sprint.

I called them and said I had poor reception, and delayed text messaging.

They overnighted a Femtocell transmitter for free, with no monthly charge.

Holy crap, where have you been hiding!!! Good to see you on here sir!