1964 Fiat 500 D

Frips_Girl

So it's about time I introduce you all to my little pride and joy. Sure, you all have the glamor and horsepower with the Lambo's, but you can't beat my little guy when it comes to 'cuteness'.

Luigi, my 1964 Fiat 500 D. 499cc. 17 horsepower. Suicide doors.

Recently shipped from Toronto to SoCal and soon to be brought out to the local shows.

post-12728-1328587629.jpg

post-12728-1328587636.jpg

post-12728-1328587648.jpg

:icon_thumleft: Very nice..I don't remember seeing that exact model years ago. Were many imported into the US?

:icon_thumleft: Very nice..I don't remember seeing that exact model years ago. Were many imported into the US?

Not too many. Most 500's that were imported into the US were the N model.

This car started its life in Italy, then was brought into Canada and as of last week... California.

Luigi's last moments in Toronto... post-12728-1328630480_thumb.jpg

I think first she should do an intake it could push the HP to 18!

Good thinking. ECU remap will recover another 1HP on the table. And I know Swil has a contact for custom headers...

You guys must be used to power with the Lambos. I think my Fiat will remain stock and putter around southern Cali holding up traffic where he goes ;)

If you want to see a guy who took a 500 and modded it with an S2000 motor, take a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx4l1hbb9HU

Annetta - LOVE Luigi!

and the coordinating yellow scarf.

So VERY cool!!!

Leave it up to a woman to notice that little, but important and planned, detail ;)

I dressed up to match Luigi for that event... even the nails :)

post-12728-1328800485.jpg

You guys must be used to power with the Lambos. I think my Fiat will remain stock and putter around southern Cali holding up traffic where he goes ;)

If you want to see a guy who took a 500 and modded it with an S2000 motor, take a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx4l1hbb9HU

Traffic needs to be moving for you to hold it up...I'm sure you'll be fine in South Cali. Haha. Cute car!

Luigi comes home today! He was at a friends garage until my UCoatIt garage floor cured. Floor looks awesome by the way, and will be posting pics later ;)

If the weather holds up next weekend, we will be debuting him at Cars & Coffee next Saturday :)