Major LP announcement!

Allan-Herbie

Because of filler cap placement? How many miles did you drive it that you were filling up every other day? I know they suck on fuel.

No matter where i went it used up 1/2 a tank of gas. I used to fill up 3 times a week, it gets very old after a while. It gets by far the worst gas mileage of any car i have owned, about 6mpg in the city.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter where i went it used up 1/2 a tank of gas. I used to fill up 3 times a week, it gets very old after a while. It gets by far the worst gas mileage of any car i have owned, about 6mpg in the city.

Jesus! I thoght the M6 was bad at around 10! That would get super annoying if it didn't have a 40 Gallon tank (which it doesn't).

It's sad that my best MPG vehicle I have ever owned is the Panamera TT! :lol2: Not counting the Harley or GSXR.

allaN

IF YOU NEED SERVICE ON THE B CAR USE AUTO TALENT.

I used them for the arnage saved a ton.service that dealer charged 4k for they charged 900.

allaN

IF YOU NEED SERVICE ON THE B CAR USE AUTO TALENT.

I used them for the arnage saved a ton.service that dealer charged 4k for they charged 900.

Thanks!

Lovely car but i will never buy another CGT. I spent every 2nd day at a gas station and it sucks to fill gas, especially in the winter.

Im not worried about it. Car will get used mostly to go out to dinner, and once a week to work..

IS this a sign that Allen is, dare I say, aging??

Yes I am... but this is my 3rd bentley! Ive been aging for awhile! Cant you see how nice ive gotten in my old age.

If its only getting used a couple times a week, what is your DD now? I was actually thinking about gas mileage in these yesterday, as long as I can make it through the work week in a tank of gas ill be fine with it. Im still considering 02-03 Arnages but if the FS gets down around the $50k mark then it will be a tough decision. You have good taste!!

Yes I am... but this is my 3rd bentley! Ive been aging for awhile! Cant you see how nice ive gotten in my old age.

Mellow too.. :icon_mrgreen:

If its only getting used a couple times a week, what is your DD now? I was actually thinking about gas mileage in these yesterday, as long as I can make it through the work week in a tank of gas ill be fine with it. Im still considering 02-03 Arnages but if the FS gets down around the $50k mark then it will be a tough decision. You have good taste!!

Think it will be awhile for the FS to get down to 50K for nice cars.. They seem to be holding well.

I think Allan daily drives Herbie. I am sure it is hard to pick a car with his stable. Congrats Allan, love the all white garage theme!

congrats man! that interior is perfection! What wheels are you putting on it? any other mods?

congrats man! that interior is perfection! What wheels are you putting on it? any other mods?

Not sure on all mods yet or wheels.. Looking into many things..

Funny but I love cars like the Mulsanne, CGT, etc, but at the same time want to own and drive great sport cars like Ferrari, Lamborghini. Only problem is that, previously when I did that I found my self bored with the expnsive "limo" and turned it in. Today, I am back to feeling like I did earlier in my life. I want a Mulsanne but will not give up my Exotics. Maybe I am the one who is aging! Damm!!