LP670-TT race for pinks

Barron2

dwiggs,

I read a bunch of the lp670TT dyno thread. Enough talk. Let's get it on.

Since I own the only SV-TT, let's race. Winner takes both cars.

I like Lambos, especially white SV-LP670s. I looking forward to winning your SV.

80-200 sounds like a good race. Evens up for your lack of awd :)

I'll race for pinks. I propose SW holds the titles and moderates.

Bring it.

Jonah

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI for those of you that don't know Jonah. I can assure you that this guy is a serious racer. I have personally witnessed this guy make fifteen or more 240 mph standing mile passes at the Texas Mile events in two of his 6 speed, R Version Gallardo's. Just from what I have seen personally, Jonah has at least five very serious builds from Underground Racing. So to sum it up, Jonahs name carries some seriously mad race credit.

The unfortunate fact about this is the race will never happen. These threads are obviously nothing more than what Wiggs wants, attention. No real racer would make these ridiculous claims about beating all the Lambo records. Especially with a car that's not even running, tested or even completed! As far as the motive for attention, I heard he bought into this tuner company and what better way to get them exposure.. think about it!

As for those of you who actually believe him, I guess the joke is on you. You will start to see this BS start to crumble when the car is not completed and ready to run when Wiggs thinks it will be, 8 weeks from Jan 30th. That’s just a bit over six more weeks from today. If by some miracle this build actually is completed, and it gets completed before the next few years, I'm the first in line to race. I will travel to make this happen.

The clock is ticking Wiggs!

In order to digest the prima donna faux masculinity posturing and posting in here I am imaging that the drama queens are wearing protective goggles to protect their eye's from all of the nails and handbag buckles being swished about.

FYI for those of you that don't know Jonah... blah blah snore snore... So to sum it up, Jonahs name carries some seriously mad race credit.

And alas a new forum catchphrase was borne...

Honestly, go to the mirror and take a long hard look at yourself, then say the words some seriously mad race credit. If you don't feel like a colossal smegma riddled bell end when the t comes out then you really need to lay off the dip-shit douche pills.

The unfortunate fact about this is the race will never happen. These threads are obviously nothing more than what Wiggs wants, attention. No real racer would make these ridiculous claims about beating all the Lambo records. Especially with a car that's not even running, tested or even completed! As far as the motive for attention, I heard he bought into this tuner company and what better way to get them exposure.. think about it!

Dude. Are you serious?

transformers_facepalm.jpg

FYI for those of you that don't know Jonah. I can assure you that this guy is a serious racer. I have personally witnessed this guy make fifteen or more 240 mph standing mile passes at the Texas Mile events in two of his 6 speed, R Version Gallardo's. Just from what I have seen personally, Jonah has at least five very serious builds from Underground Racing. So to sum it up, Jonahs name carries some seriously mad race credit.

As for those of you who actually believe him, I guess the joke is on you. You will start to see this BS start to crumble when the car is not completed and ready to run when Wiggs thinks it will be, 8 weeks from Jan 30th. That’s just a bit over six more weeks from today. If by some miracle this build actually is completed, and it gets completed before the next few years, I'm the first in line to race. I will travel to make this happen.

I'm not one to get involved in the drama, and I've been here for years...but dude, just shut the fcuk up!!!! Seriously...just let Wiggs have his car done and then you can comment on how his build comes out. Jonah and Wiggs are grown men, they'll figure something out if they want to race.

In order to digest the prima donna faux masculinity posturing and posting in here I am imaging that the drama queens are wearing protective goggles to protect their eye's from all of the nails and handbag buckles being swished about.

And alas a new forum catchphrase was borne...

Honestly, go to the mirror and take a long hard look at yourself, then say the words some seriously mad race credit. If you don't feel like a colossal smegma riddled bell end when the t comes out then you really need to lay off the dip-shit douche pills.

Come on Capt. don't you know....that statement alone gives him massive street credibility...or street cred as the homies say!!!!

Come on Capt. don't you know....that statement alone gives him massive street credibility...or street cred as the homies say!!!!

I highly doubt what I wrote will give him any "street cred" at all and even if it did his pink cheerleading pom poms quickly negate that possibility.

First off I like to call your behavior Douchebaggery at its Finest! Lets review your post, I have bold words, phases or sentences that scream you may be one of the many annoying PA running around the Fast and the Furious sets. Possibly you got your hands on a new script and you cared to share it with the LP family which was very nice of you.

Now after readying what you wrote how do you feel? Did this make you feel like a strong man? Are you a better person because you talk in "Real Racer"? Come on, you sound like a 16 year old running around in a civic with a K motor swap, ready to race anything and anyone, my shit is so fast and if I can't beat you I have a friend who can blah blah blah. Racer this racer that, its pathetic that you have the urgency to post what you post over and over again. Start from the beginning of Wiggs threads, he never was trying to make this thread what it was, others brought it to this point, not him. I feel like we need to call Dr. Phil and have a 3 part episode to figure out your built up emotions, anger and douchebaggeryness.

As for those of you who actually believe him, I guess the joke is on you. You will start to see this BS start to crumble when the car is not completed and ready to run when Wiggs thinks it will be, 8 weeks from Jan 30th. That's just a bit over six more weeks from today. If by some miracle this build actually is completed, and it gets completed before the next few years, I'm the first in line to race. I will travel to make this happen.

You seem like a goof. Shut up.