FGT owner: "I am calling out all of the twin-turbo Lamborghinis"

EpDarks

Dan, I think you should have a running car before calling people out!

hey buddy...., car runs fine! Its a little apart today though.....You know how to read? Tell me where in that article did I say I was coming to the Texas 2k, told you just like every1 else if it's done (painted and assembled) I'll be there and the mile is more important for procharger, so that is my main responsibility right now. April 29 is right around the corner....so soon enough we will all know!!! Maybe yOu should have some class like Eric? What's its matter if you beat me in tx or Mn? Like you and Kevin say a stage 3 is all its going to take, you can wait a few more weeks to find out:)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

hint: actually read the thread.....

Bryant has a hard time reading, he just wants to wear me out and like many but Kevin and a few other builders not many know what it takes to do a project like this. And I've done it all, from motor, body panels, desinlgning blower kit, fuel system, paint the car myself, built headers and exhaust, the whole build. I didn't farm out anything except what I don't have the tools todo. Being they r going to wear me out anyways with a stage 3 car, They will have a big enough crowd to do it in front of in Texas @ the roll race in April, I think they can wait another month....

:iamwithstupid:

Not reading an ENTIRE thread then commenting has quickly become a bannable offense. It's like a group of friends having a discussion for an hour then having a drunk wander in and interupt.

Dan, I think you should have a running car before calling people out!

:eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

hint: actually read the thread.....

And what is the title of this thread again?

OH GOD PORTER! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THIS AN EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!

OH GOD PORTER! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THIS AN EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!

The thing is, I actually think he has read the entire thread.

The thing is, I actually think he has read the entire thread.

:lol2: why am I not surprised at who the 'Offender' was! LOL

hey buddy...., car runs fine! Its a little apart today though.....You know how to read? Tell me where in that article did I say I was coming to the Texas 2k, told you just like every1 else if it's done (painted and assembled) I'll be there and the mile is more important for procharger, so that is my main responsibility right now. April 29 is right around the corner....so soon enough we will all know!!! Maybe yOu should have some class like Eric? What's its matter if you beat me in tx or Mn? Like you and Kevin say a stage 3 is all its going to take, you can wait a few more weeks to find out:)

Dan -

I wish you the best at getting this amazing project finished and I hope it runs better than you hope.

If you make it to TX2k great, if not, totally understandable. Big projects always have delays.

Chances are you'll make the runway event and that should provide the true measuring stick.

No matter what - I'll run you in my Stage 3 SL ('08 - I'm just a poser). And win or lose - it is what it is.

Eric

Dan -

I wish you the best at getting this amazing project finished and I hope it runs better than you hope.

If you make it to TX2k great, if not, totally understandable. Big projects always have delays.

Chances are you'll make the runway event and that should provide the true measuring stick.

No matter what - I'll run you in my Stage 3 SL ('08 - I'm just a poser). And win or lose - it is what it is.

Eric

Thanks Eric

I got a lot of Things to have go right in the next two weeks! As long as I can get it painted next week that will take a huge weight off my shoulders...can't wait to have some fun with ya :-)

Dan

I dont know if its been covered, i forgot so i apologize if this is a repeat, but are you doing anything special with the painting? Normal GT color scheme or something crazy, something maybe we have never even seen before?!

I dont know if its been covered, i forgot so i apologize if this is a repeat, but are you doing anything special with the painting? Normal GT color scheme or something crazy, something maybe we have never even seen before?!

Yuppers I'll post a pic in a few

On a serious note, for those of you that dont know... I have been friends with Dan for about 15 years and it may appear as though I am being a bit hard on him, but actually I am attempting to motivate him even more to get this car to TX2K12 and have some fun with us. If he doesn't make it, he lives about 25 min from me and I am sure we will have a chance to play. I am excited to see this project finished up after all these years.

On a serious note, for those of you that dont know... I have been friends with Dan for about 15 years and it may appear as though I am being a bit hard on him, but actually I am attempting to motivate him even more to get this car to TX2K12 and have some fun with us. If he doesn't make it, he lives about 25 min from me and I am sure we will have a chance to play. I am excited to see this project finished up after all these years.

Liar ;) But when u two do race give me a shout cause i would love to come out and stir the pot beforehand.:) On a serious note Dan awesome job on the project and would love to see it run the mile this year .Joe

Here is a pic of it as of tonight. Leaked the motor down and it was less then 3%, so all is well there :-) Now I'll be plowing away on preparing for paint on sunday. Hoping to get the doors, rockers, side scoops, and dog legs painted on sunday...Front clip early in the week and Gotta get my carbon clambshell bonded together so that, the roof skin and rear bumper will be last.

photo.JPG

Liar ;) But when u two do race give me a shout cause i would love to come out and stir the pot beforehand.:) On a serious note Dan awesome job on the project and would love to see it run the mile this year .Joe

Would be awesome to have ya out. Thanks and your more than welcome to drive this beast aswell....It may be to slow for you thou haha

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...