My LP670-4 SV ... manual

LamboNutter

Congrats! A 6-speed SV is a dream car.

It really is a shame that Lamborghini stopped producing manual cars. Hopefully one day they'll get their mind right and offer a manual option, even if we have to pay a premium for it.

Congrats and love the Rosso Vic and Rosso Metis colored Lambo's!

Congrats!!! Beautiful car, gorgeous color. I'm a 6-speed manual fan as well. I've got a 6-speed manual in my LP640. Roy was generous and let me drive his SV while at Barrett-Jackson a couple of years ago. I really like that car with a 6-speed.

Congrats! I love the color and the fact that the car is manual.

Please, share some more photos and driving impressions when you'll finally be able to take the car out for a spin.

congrats.... SV RULES!!!!!

And where are the pics of your new SV, sir? :D

Congrats! you got the right car IMO. I think its always best to get greatest outgoing model as opposed to the newest incoming model.

thank you so much everyone for the words of appreciation.

how i hate now being able to take her out and really start bonding with her! Patience is a virtue, but i've got none, haha!

i'll def get some more 'real-world' pics in the Alps once the snow melts enough, and share them with you all!

unfort, i think business profit making means that for Lambo v12 we will not see any more manual options (just like Ferrari has done)

she has 13,050km at the moment.

its my dream car, i'll never sell her!

:icon_mrgreen:

• 9 years later...

@LamboNutter this is incredibly valuable, thank you very much for sharing. 

I aspire to own a right hand drive in a manual someday soon and I'm especially interested if any of them are good examples. Do you know anyone who might know the whereabouts or at least condition of the remaining cars? 

Edit to add: I'm sure none of the RHD manuals are Arancio Atlas so instead I will wrap it Matt Grey with a gloss Arancio Atlas SV, and I wouldn't mind doing a cruise with you if I can get it soon enough.