Got it today!!

lambolp400s

Today, after a loooooong wait, including US customs using two weeks over planned time to release the papers, and a strike in Antwerpen, further delaying, I finally got to collect the car today. Of course, at a price like I payed, some things will need work, but in general it was a bit better than I expected.

Feels good now :icon_super:

IMG_3153.JPG

IMG_3140.JPG

IMG_3152.JPG

IMG_3146.JPG

IMG_3138.JPG

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great! Chad's old car?.

Had it in a container. It's the car Chad started restoring. Actually, it looks better in yellow than what I expected, but still, I think I will have it back in the original white later.

Had it in a container. It's the car Chad started restoring. Actually, it looks better in yellow than what I expected, but still, I think I will have it back in the original white later.

It is your choice and tste but my opinion is that a countach really looks good in yellow. There are a lot of white cars, not so many in yellow. Take your time and enjoy it. You 've been looking for quite some times for it.

Let us know about your shipping and cost of shipping experience besides customs. PM me if you dont want it public. I am interested to know how much of a pain this is. One day my car is going to my hometown...

I ask if it was Chad's ( which I knew it was) because the motor was just there and not plumbed in or anything.....unless I was mistaken?

Please try and keep yellow......waaaay too many of the other colors.