Pictures of my White Beauty

VBUGKING

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what else I can add to this thread that hasn't already been said, but I'll reiterate just in case :icon_wink:

You definitely have the eyes for collecting beautiful cars and the house is simply gorgeous...and those garages are to die for! Congrats on living life to the fullest. Enjoy in good health.

Thanks so much for the nice comments. I have definitely enjoyed many nice cars over the past several years.

I love the DBS. If I could only keep one car that I had to use for everything, that'd probably be it.

Great minds think alike! :eusa_dance:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
What are your opinions on the Carbon DBS? I haven't seen too many like this one.

http://www.sandiegoeuropean.com/web/new/As...dition_id=10425

I like it, but I dont think the Carbon Black really changes too much. DBS just looks so good. If I can find a used convertible (that has already taken its biggest hit) in the same color combo at my coupe, I would consider picking it up. A Morning Frost exterior with Baltic Blue interior convertible would be sweet.

I like it, but I dont think the Carbon Black really changes too much. DBS just looks so good. If I can find a used convertible (that has already taken its biggest hit) in the same color combo at my coupe, I would consider picking it up. A Morning Frost exterior with Baltic Blue interior convertible would be sweet.

What do you mean by taken its biggest hit?

Does the DBS have the accelerator peddle on the left side and the brake on the right side? I'm asking because that's how it looks in the pics.

Does the DBS have the accelerator peddle on the left side and the brake on the right side? I'm asking because that's how it looks in the pics.

No, that is just the foot rest pedal you are seeing on the left side.

No, that is just the foot rest pedal you are seeing on the left side.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not (keep in mind who you're talking to here :)); if so, why do they have the pedals reversed?

Every time I see the thread title I expect photos of Aaron's wife.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not (keep in mind who you're talking to here :) ); if so, why do they have the pedals reversed?

That's the dead pedal on the far left in the photo.

I heard that if you apply a light amount of pressure on that spot while going +100mph it will give you a boost of 20bhp and some extra torque for a short amount of time.

VBOXking, do you find this boost useful? Yes/No, any problems with it? :turboalex:

Is this a serious question?

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not (keep in mind who you're talking to here :)); if so, why do they have the pedals reversed?

I am being serious. There's a gas pedal on the far right, its just hard to see in the pic.

I heard that if you apply a light amount of pressure on that spot while going +100mph it will give you a boost of 20bhp and some extra torque for a short amount of time.

VBOXking, do you find this boost useful? Yes/No, any problems with it? :turboalex:

lols

Every time I see the thread title I expect photos of Aaron's wife.

That's the dead pedal on the far left in the photo.

:iamwithstupid:

It's the AM way to do things, kinda how Porsche puts the key on the left side of the wheel.

Plus it's a handy theft deterrent.