RR Ghost|ADV.1|Wheels Boutique

BLK TONY

Hey everyone, we recently just finished up a set for a Rolls Royce Ghost! It's sitting on 24" ADV5.0 Deep concave's. I personally think it came out UNBELIEVABLE. It really transformed the Ghost into a car that kind of says F you to the haters.

Anyway, here's a little video we had done! Let us know what you think.

At one point, the rear looked a lot like the Maserati Quattroporte....what's the tire size? It looks cool, but I can't see it riding very softly with such low profile tires..

Well looks wise it looks hot but I cant comment on the ride quality. I will say that people think my 21s with 375s are paper thin and that the ride must be terrible but people who have actually ridden in it have been surprised.

That will be my new wallpaper as soon as I get home from work. I hope the price on these tank to around $100k in a few years :) That is the most perfect sedan!!

I love it! im with the guys on a little bit too big, but still looks awesome. Serious Kickassery!

• 4 weeks later...