Pick that one out of the net

capt_chaos

Oh my god, what an ending. I was so mad that City would have let this one go.

The goal by Aguero was FANTASTIC, fcuk yeah. I'm happy United is crying like a baby. :)

+1

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I still can't believe this, I thought someone would kick the ball away right before his feet or the keeper would have stopped it.

And Joey Barton is crazy, I hope he stops playing or joins a team far far away so no one ever sees him again.

Barton should be banned for a looooooong time. The league has been too soft on his persistent ways.

Just when you see what went on you need to have this in the back of your mind http://twitpic.com/9kp5s9

Now watch this.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/joey-...ester-city-qpr/

Cahill got sent off after whistle but according to Twitter it was in defence of a ball boy that Cabaye allegedly shoved.

It is going to be a busy summer though. Utd, Chelsea and LFC overhauling whilst over teams are looking to bring in some tidy acquisitions.

I am hoping Johnson leaves city for LFC.

Barton should be banned for a looooooong time. The league has been too soft on his persistent ways.

Just when you see what went on you need to have this in the back of your mind http://twitpic.com/9kp5s9

Now watch this.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/joey-...ester-city-qpr/

Cahill got sent off after whistle but according to Twitter it was in defence of a ball boy that Cabaye allegedly shoved.

It is going to be a busy summer though. Utd, Chelsea and LFC overhauling whilst over teams are looking to bring in some tidy acquisitions.

I am hoping Johnson leaves city for LFC.

It was only a matter of time before he completely lost it again. Will Kenny stay at Liverpool? I think he'll get more time to get it right.

Barton just wanted the stir some shit up so some City players could get red cars too. Obviously it didn't work. Polish commentators were really impressed at how calm the City players took the whole situation. Good thing Mario wasn't on the field yet :P

He's a moron, look at his twitter comments :

Can do nothing but apologise to the players and the fans. Still don't think its a sending off. Tried to take 1 of their players with me...

The head was never gone at any stage, once I'd been sent off, one of our players suggested I should try to take 1 of theirs with me...

.Never worked but god loves a trier. #reallynotbother #wearesafe

Well if the FA have imposed punishments on player's twitter comments then this should really make them go crazy!

As my mate said, you know you are fucked up when Marioi is calming you down.

That was amazing. Watchin on ESPN2 and they cut to the Man U supports cheering and clapping right after Aguero scored and they all look toward the scoreboard and saw city had scored and the look of shock on everyone at that moment was purely PRICELESS.

Well if the FA have imposed punishments on player's twitter comments then this should really make them go crazy!

As my mate said, you know you are fucked up when Marioi is calming you down.

He had a go at Balotelli as well, it was Richards who tried to calm him down.

What a finish to the league! credit to Man City for winning it (and congrats to them for winning the middle east lottery too). United lost it by letting an 8 point lead slip away. ah well. 4 titles in 6 years isn't bad, can't win it every year.

Let the transfer muppetry begin!

I don't know why people are offended by this.

Fergie said that City would never be better than United "Not when I'm alive". Well this is a great joke by Tevez or whoever wrote it.

For City to be better than Utd, they have to have won more trophies.

How many leagues did Utd win? European Cups?

If I followed a team in England it would be Liverpool, not any of the mancs.

That was amazing. Watchin on ESPN2 and they cut to the Man U supports cheering and clapping right after Aguero scored and they all look toward the scoreboard and saw city had scored and the look of shock on everyone at that moment was purely PRICELESS.

i just found this great vid that shows reactions. also check out at the end how happy is Cisse for Nasri. shouldn't have scored the goal if he wanted them to win the title, hehe ;)

and another video from the whole season

Liverpool have sacked Kenny, I'm really surprised at that. That isn't going to be easy to find someone to replace him. Wonder if there will be a backlash from the Liverpool fans.

I think it was for the best, really. He spent loads on average players and also mishandled the Suarez incident quite badly. Im sure Fenway Sports Group are very mindful of the bad PR that Suarezgate led to. You can only run on nostalgia for so long before you realise that football at Premier LEague level is also a business with salaries to pay and sponsors to attract.

Looks like Downing finally got an assist...

• 2 weeks later...

Definition of stupidity - search #LFC on twitter.

In one way I am shocked about the situation but in another I am not.

Talk yesterday was Martinez getting the job, Whelan being a gobshite is mouthing off left right and centre and this that and the other and he is not involved in the talks! He might as well hold up a "Hi Mum I am I am on TV" sign.

But the latest today is that Brendan Rodgers is currently on a plane to Boston...

Frankly I am far from impressed with either and would prefer AVB or Guardiola but I doubt both would want to work under the structure that FSG wish to impose. LFC is a club whereby the manager should exercise their education not get one.

Martin O'neil would be the man for Liverpool, someone that knows the game, played the game and can get the best out of any team.

Only if he has the support of the board and proper funding.

I thought that until he went to Sunderland. He turned them around but something seems to be missing from his Villa days. They went a bit flat and certainly would be interesting to see where he puts them next season.

What I am concerned about with LFC, is that what with Euros and this search for a manager and many many chief hierarchy LFC will not have a chance to refresh the squad in time for the season. The problem is that the European qualie matches are in August, so it is going to be a long long season with some questionable players.

Also interesting is the Chelsea situation, they do not seem to be in a hurry to offer a contract to Di Matty.

I thought that until he went to Sunderland. He turned them around but something seems to be missing from his Villa days. They went a bit flat and certainly would be interesting to see where he puts them next season.

What I am concerned about with LFC, is that what with Euros and this search for a manager and many many chief hierarchy LFC will not have a chance to refresh the squad in time for the season. The problem is that the European qualie matches are in August, so it is going to be a long long season with some questionable players.

Also interesting is the Chelsea situation, they do not seem to be in a hurry to offer a contract to Di Matty.

Well, Liverpool have got Swansea's manager, wonder how that will go down with the fans. I don't think he has any previous connections with Liverpool.

He was not my first choice for sure but there was a great article which stated why he was great for the role written by a prominent fan that writes detailed but interesting break downs.

Essentially he called his actual football career short, he was youth coach for awhile but spent quite some time in Barcalona (no one can specify the length) where he and Louis Van Gaal got on - a rare thing it seems and then he returned home, learned a few languages to speak to foreign players, then he got the junior setup at Chelsea because Mourinho liked him, Mourinho being Louis Van Gaal's protege. Mourinho speaks highly of Rodgers. At Chelsea he became reserves manager and he built a relationship with Clarke - defence coach at Liverpool. Louis Van Gaal is most likely going to be director of football and all of this probably going to be unleashed on Friday when the new clothing contract comes into play.

FSG are making a Barca version 2.

My problem is that the press and some kneejerk fans are going to dig up "stories" of Van Gaal and Rodgers, youth, inexperience blah blah, but at least if LFC play like Swansea did then should be fun.