930 purchase

azmurciev12

i'm looking to purchase this car from a guy named Jason who posts a lot on Rennlist and is out of Miami, FL. seems like a stand up guy and knows his car(s) very well. the 930 looks meticulously maintained, has 60K miles, and is serviced at Gulf Performance from Pompano Beach.

just wanted to see if any FL guys know or have seen the car personally and care to give their comments before i close the purchase.

thanks.

IMG_9023.jpg

IMG_3378.jpg

DSC05404.jpg

Love those cars. That one looks clean. Lots of members in the area that would be happy to look at it I am sure. I should be down there next week if you need an extra set of eyes.

That thing is in absolutely BEAUTIFUL shape! Very nice example. I haven't seen Fuchs painted white before. It looks good on it.

Awesome, glad to hear it ended up being a good example. Snag some pics sometime when you get a chance, would love to see more of it! :)

930's are rapidly becoming COLLECTOR car darlings....especially the 70's versions. Your car looks great! More photos please!

it's probably going to be 4-6 months before i get more photos. the car is going straight to my shipper to be loaded for it's long transport (via Japan) to the philippines. my 993TT will probably join it so i'll have the shipper take pics prior to loading the car on the container to show you guys.

Sweet car. I just posted an on-board video of one, track spec. Amazing ride!!!

No driver's aides...