Martin/Zimmerman thread

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1049725[/url]']

And... Of course me... Im flying into mother fcuking Chicago Tuesday Night (probably right as the verdict is announced given my luck) and have to drive from there, to Lousiville, SANS PISTOLA.... fcuk.

I'll be downtown Indy Sunday night for a concert/dinner. (Black Expo is going on). Also sans pistola due to concert security.

I'd be surprised if after the trial no one on the prosecution or the judge doesn't lose their bench. Defense has so many outlets in appellate that I'm pretty sure he will be getting off. I also believe the burden of proof has not been met, and reasonable doubt was established on the first day of the trial.

I wonder if FL will try to hush the indictment/decision of the warrant pusher/forger. She really fucked herself on that one.

We were going to head down to Boca this weekend, and drop in and surprise a friend is WPB, but I think the house can wait a week or two. Don't even want to deal with it. The ignorance of people on social media threatening to riot is mind blowing. I wish LEO would go after them for terroristic threats like they did to the gaming kid in Texas.

Best

I'll be downtown Indy Sunday night for a concert/dinner. (Black Expo is going on). Also sans pistola due to concert security.

If the verdict comes in the last thing I would do is be out late at night or in a large crown with alcohol. I don't think there will me massive riots or violence, but there will be some with a not guilty. The bad seeds will be out in full force.

Best, and be safe. You too, RD. Both places you are going can be dangerous on any day, much less now.

"The local police force has designated the following areas "for those wishing to be vocal and express their thoughts peacefully":

Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Park 6160 NW 32 Court Miami, FL 33142 (305) 633-2044

"

Ha! Who woulda thought. I guess Malcom X square was booked for the evening

If the verdict comes in the last thing I would do is be out late at night or in a large crown with alcohol. I don't think there will me massive riots or violence, but there will be some with a not guilty. The bad seeds will be out in full force.

Best, and be safe. You too, RD. Both places you are going can be dangerous on any day, much less now.

I'll have Caesar Caesar Mountain Dog with us (which is why I have to fly O'hare.... Only airport in the region that can land a plane big enough for his fcuking airplane crate, which is about the size of a Fiat 500). He's like a .357 with fur. As long as we dont get lost driving from the rental car place to the Cargo Terminal, its all freeways after that... And if they are dumb enough to riot on the freeway, I'll be in a rented Suburban with the "All you can hit for free" insurance policy. So fcuk them.

I'll have Caesar Caesar Mountain Dog with us (which is why I have to fly O'hare.... Only airport in the region that can land a plane big enough for his fcuking airplane crate, which is about the size of a Fiat 500). He's like a .357 with fur. As long as we dont get lost driving from the rental car place to the Cargo Terminal, its all freeways after that... And if they are dumb enough to riot on the freeway, I'll be in a rented Suburban with the "All you can hit for free" insurance policy. So fcuk them.

O'Hare is 30 miles outside of Chicago and surrounded by industrial and commercial parks, you'll have nothing to worry about. Midway on the otherhand, is in the ghetto.

"The local police force has designated the following areas "for those wishing to be vocal and express their thoughts peacefully":

Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Park 6160 NW 32 Court Miami, FL 33142 (305) 633-2044

"

Ha! Who woulda thought. I guess Malcom X square was booked for the evening

That's how the Rodney King riots started... I will never forget Tom Bradley (mayor of LA at the time) coming on TV after the verdict to "encourage people to take to the streets, to peacefully express their disappointment."

I'm thinking the jury convicts him of manslaughter which is subsequently gets thrown out on appeal.

O'Hare is 30 miles outside of Chicago and surrounded by industrial and commercial parks, you'll have nothing to worry about. Midway on the otherhand, is in the ghetto.

Thats good to know. Once im on the freeway we should be gtg.

I'm thinking the jury convicts him of manslaughter which is subsequently gets thrown out on appeal.

Im hoping he's found not guilty, but my gut feeling agrees with you.

Jury is asking for legal clarification on mans laughter.

Going to get the guns out of the safe and be ready!!!

My guns are in fcuking bubble wrap and I've got no ammo....