Martin/Zimmerman thread

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This interview is painful to watch. Piers is leading her right down his scripted narrative of "helpless child." Ignorance at it's finest.

:iamwithstupid:

Very annoying, I was happy to listen to it but he was "steering" her in the right direction.

Very annoying, I was happy to listen to it but he was "steering" her in the right direction.

Ask all the obvious questions with flair for emotion is sickening. Piers doesn't have the right to call himself a journalist.

Please, someone tell me how to make Piers Morgan go away.

No, we got rid of him he is all yours.

Still surprised he is successful as he is in America what the backstory he has as an editior of the Mirror.

No, we got rid of him he is all yours.

Still surprised he is successful as he is in America what the backstory he has as an editior of the Mirror.

Yeah, we don't want him anymore. I'd prefer to ship him. We could play the "Old British" Card and send him down to the Aussies. Bloodly wanker.

Witch hunt.

for sure.. this whole thing is a fcuking disaster. Martin put himself in a situation to be shot. He should be liable for his own death. If Zimmerman didn't fire a shot, and Zimmerman would have died from his injuries caused by Martin (we just saw a ref get punched one time and die so it is very possible he could have gotten killed) what would this whole trial be like? Martin would be on trial for murder I would hope.. So tell me everyone in this world, did Zimmerman have the right to use leathal force to defend himself? Case closed. All the bullshit about who started the fight, how it started, who followed who become irrelivant. Martin chose to escalate the situation to what it became.

This interview is painful to watch. Piers is leading her right down his scripted narrative of "helpless child." Ignorance at it's finest.

Yea had to turn off part two within a minute or so after she tried to explain that the Jury wasn't biased because of race, but because they were old...oh and that "cracka" or "cracker" is not a derogatory term for honkeys...its a derogatory term for the police. :lol2:

Stupid people will literally make all attempts to join a crowd of sheeple and make the "facts" fit their needs.

Look at this retard.

Boxing Olympian Calls Zimmerman Verdict ‘Slap In The Face,’ Will No Longer Rep U.S. Flag

Gausha, who is 25 years old, added that the Zimmerman verdict changed the way he sees this country, “When I represented my country in the Olympics, I was proud to wear my flag. I even wore it on my head on the way to the ring. What happened this weekend was a slap in the face.”

While Gausha will reportedly not be eligible for the 2016 Olympic team because he went pro, he made it clear that he wasn’t interested in repping a “nation with so much racism and hatred.”

Stupid people will literally make all attempts to join a crowd of sheeple and make the "facts" fit their needs.

Look at this retard.

Boxing Olympian Calls Zimmerman Verdict ‘Slap In The Face,’ Will No Longer Rep U.S. Flag

Gausha, who is 25 years old, added that the Zimmerman verdict changed the way he sees this country, “When I represented my country in the Olympics, I was proud to wear my flag. I even wore it on my head on the way to the ring. What happened this weekend was a slap in the face.”

While Gausha will reportedly not be eligible for the 2016 Olympic team because he went pro, he made it clear that he wasn’t interested in repping a “nation with so much racism and hatred.”

what a douche. Hopefully he gets knocked the fcuk out in 2016, and him fucked up looking jabba the hut and Piers Morgan can go have a threesome. fcuking wanker.

WTF! I feel stupid after watching that horrible interview.

Best part was Jabba trying to explain why her underbite caused her to sound like a fcuking IDIOT when she speaks. LOL

Best part was Jabba trying to explain why her underbite caused her to sound like a fcuking IDIOT when she speaks. LOL

Jabba.. LOL!

what a douche. Hopefully he gets knocked the fcuk out in 2016, and him fucked up looking jabba the hut and Piers Morgan can go have a threesome. fcuking wanker.

The social media thing is brutal. Looks like we'll have to stomach this crap for a few more weeks.

These idiot celebs and athletes on twitter need to be called out on it. You can follow them and tell them off at least once!

I think she is missing a crucial factor, you have to actually know the words and their meaning in order to not be able to speak them :icon_mrgreen: