Ford GT in md

jdkdiver

I just saw a FGT in red with white stripes sounded sick wasnt able to get any pics in time.

Anyone know who owns this one?

I saw it in Germantown Maryland.

Did it look like this one?...Ford GTs come to the Great Falls Cars and Coffee all the time.

4b446a9.jpg

Or did it look like this one?...with the #33 meatball on it? Talked to the owner of this one in Rockville one day...he explained why it was #33...of course, now I don't remember WTF he said...lol

b136a6c.jpg

IT was first one most likely and its in cali im having it moved here soon- (that is if my father will part with it(hes fallen in love with it). If not ill buy myself a new lamborghini.

IT was first one most likely and its in cali im having it moved here soon- (that is if my father will part with it(hes fallen in love with it). If not ill buy myself a new lamborghini.

Is the 670 gloss black with yellow calipers?

• 3 months later...

Germantown is my old stomping grounds. 3 years in the DC area and I never saw anything more exotic then a 911 Turbo Cab. I also wasn't into the car scene until after I moved back to Pittsburgh. I keep trying to talk the PCC crew into come down for a DC/Baltimore/Great Falls area tour and to meet up with one of the Cars and Coffee crews down there.