'08 Spyder Makerover

Michael1

Yup.

I debated about the badges but I'm glad I did it. I think they look good against the yellow background. Not so sure about other colors.

Looking good. I'm growing to like the painted lip on the Cassiopias. Front bumper totally sets it off. Enjoy it in good health.

The front bumper looks great, but the rest of the mods IMO are pretty bad. The blacked out taillights and colored wheels played out 5 years ago, and the badges are way out of place. That said your car and you enjoy it, so good for you and welcome to the site.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great! I like the lights and the wheels personally. Badges are whatever, but overall the car looks sick! Nice work!

Looking good. I'm growing to like the painted lip on the Cassiopias. Front bumper totally sets it off. Enjoy it in good health.

Yep, like the bumper. I don't mind the painted wheels - looks good enough. Those are Callisto wheels though, not Cassiopeia.

Badge is blech, but the car overall looks great!

The front bumper looks great, but the rest of the mods IMO are pretty bad. The blacked out taillights and colored wheels played out 5 years ago, and the badges are way out of place. That said your car and you enjoy it, so good for you and welcome to the site.

:iamwithstupid:

I like. The badge is different and does not look bad with that color scheme. Want percentage are your windows tinted? Look real dark.

I think the tint is in the 30-35% range.