R8 GT

Rix

So hopefully my bro is picking up an R8 GT in Black at some point next month and I want to get some rims organised for it. As much as I like the stock rims we both agree they are far too subtle for the car.

Throw up some ideas chaps :icon_thumleft:

So hopefully my bro is picking up an R8 GT in Black at some point next month and I want to get some rims organised for it. As much as I like the stock rims we both agree they are far too subtle for the car.

Just an FYI, the facelift is imminent. I wouldn't be buying before I see it unless you got a killer deal. V10 with DCT/nav updates > R8 GT imo, and probably $50K less. I last heard production has wound down to about 10 cars per day as they gear up for the facelift.

dymags...fronts weigh 18 lbs each rears 20 lbs each!

dymagforsale1.jpg

I'm partial to these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Genuine-Champi...9d6&vxp=mtr

Had them on my G and my R8 (currently) and love the way they look. Might look good with a gunmetal color on a black R8 as well.

Next time take the photo from across the street, it should help show the detail of the wheels a little better

Nice looking pad

Next time take the photo from across the street, it should help show the detail of the wheels a little better

Nice looking pad

Ahaha... It's actually one of the only pictures I have of my car with the wheels on there, I've been too lazy to take any. So it's all I had :( The others are cell phone pics and they suck balls.

You could always try and find something similar to the LMS wheels. I think they look awesome, but then again, it's a silver car with center locks. Probably still looks good on a black one though.

audi-r8-gt3-4.jpg