[HD VIDEO] Tony Rienzi: A Man of Passion

torino34

I'm here on the forums for the same reason you're all here:

I love Lamborghinis.

Here is a short video that myself and Andrew Howell (Facebook.com/howellphoto) put together over the weekend that I think you all might enjoy. I hope that in it, you are able to see just how passionate I am about my cars.

Please feel free to ask me any questions, we are here to help each other!

Tony, enjoyed meeting you 2 weeks ago at Celebration Exotic Car weekend and glad you brought out your cars. You are a pro at what you do !!

Man Tony, don't know what to say...... i thought it looked great before. The best part about it is I know

you love doing it and i think that shows in the quality. Glad to see you are having fun with it.

I still want to talk to you about the dark red countach you sold..... I was very curious about that car.

Cool vid

• 1 month later...
Thank you guys.... here is a High Res Pic of the DD. Ill post more later this week.

post-104544-1335976107_thumb.jpg

Just wanted to say that your video is very motivating, I tried to imitate what you were doing, and my car looks great. The old paint shines again, and I am having a lot of fun. Thank you for sharing!

Just wanted to say that your video is very motivating, I tried to imitate what you were doing, and my car looks great. The old paint shines again, and I am having a lot of fun. Thank you for sharing!

It's the best therapy!

i'm sorry, i did not see this discussion before, Tony.

Thank you for sharing: great video and very good looking Countach. :icon_thumleft:

ciao