On way to buy 2006 Gallardo right now

BrianLambo

:eusa_think: :icon_mrgreen:

BrianLambo is the same person as BGthemogul whom Porter banned last month.... Came back... New screenname.... Then complained he couldn't log on from his BANNED IP...

Dumb move.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah! Called it in post 42 :aiwebs_017:

How did you know? It took me awhile to figure it out...

How did you know? It took me awhile to figure it out...

Remembered he was from palm beach

His writing style and post patterns looked and felt the same

I figured I wouldn't call him all the way out since I figured he wanted to start over and try to act cool and humble......

I figured I wouldn't call him all the way out since I figured he wanted to start over and try to act cool and humble......

Impressive :icon_thumleft:

Man, do you work for the "Agency" or something?? THAT is some serious badass CIA/FBI/NSA/JamesBond/BritishSecretService/007/JasonBourne/CSI/MiamiVice/Crockett and Tubbs skills right there! :lol2:

Thanks everybody I need my Lambo Owner title now!

Looks like he got the banned title instead lol

Perfect example of how your past can come back to bite you if you act like a dick

He's definitely pathological. You guys remember this thread: http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...=61651&st=0 The weirdest part of all of it was he was a complete DICK to kmr in that thread (as well as half of our membership), then pretended to be someone else and ended up BUYING his car.

Then the similarity in posts like these:

Just proving a point. Have already moved forwards on Cars.com, Ebay.com and Autotrader.com right now searching.

PM me if you have anything you'd like to sell privately or if you have any leads feel free to post them here. I'm actively searching eBay, AutoTrader, Cars.com and Dupont Registry daily already.

Very odd fellow.

He's definitely pathological. You guys remember this thread: http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...=61651&st=0 The weirdest part of all of it was he was a complete DICK to kmr in that thread (as well as half of our membership), then pretended to be someone else and ended up BUYING his car.

Then the similarity in posts like these:

Very odd fellow.

Yeah definitely did not put 2 and 2 together. But fcuk it money is money I guess. Cant slip anything past you mods!!

Nice detective work Donblackie! If that guy is the big of a fcuking weirdo on a web forum, I'd be totally creeped out in real life.

Now he knows where KMR lives.

DUN DUN DUN!

Yeah definitely did not put 2 and 2 together. But fcuk it money is money I guess. Cant slip anything past you mods!!

Kmr, was he as big a douche in real life or did he hide his smart ass comments and I your face attitude behind a keyboard? Just curious as the interwebs has a way of transforming people.

Met him at a gas station gentlemen so no worries. Guy was nice in person. Maybe the interwebs just arent his specialty......

I think RD is moonlighting for the CIA sometimes...

I moonlight at Lambo-power.com.

You think he was bad with his questions on here....you should have seen some of the stuff he asked KMR directly. Like when he asked if we drove it the entire drive back from florida with the nose up....

Gave him a lot of information and how to check the faults that he was listing. Emailed him as well to try and give him the best infor I could give him.