Performante Weight

DBK

Dude, in the end.. You are preaching to people, who have driven far more miles in all these cars than you have in your own cars.. Myself included.. I own all makes of cars, from Lambos to Fcars, to Porsche or Mclaren.. Many times people have not agreed with my opinion. I am not loyal to one brand.. For example when I said my Murcielago suckd ass and I loved my Mclaren SLR people had a shit fit.. I bought a Ferrari 458 over a Lp570SL ... people thought I was nuts.. I know exactly what a Scuderia will do and what it wont.. I know exactly what it dynoes and how much faster over a F430 it is.. And that answer is... NOT MUCH..

BOOM! Game over!

Mattyrae, just shut up for a while or come up with video and solid numbers you have driven, no more bullshit, please.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BOOM! Game over!

Mattyrae, just shut up for a while or come up with video and solid numbers you have driven, no more bullshit, please.

Lol, whatever kid

In case it didn't get seen in the other thread, 3700 pounds exactly with 3/8 of a tank.

In case it didn't get seen in the other thread, 3700 pounds exactly with 3/8 of a tank.

Guessing that's 500-700 lbs. heavier than a Scuderia with the same amount of fuel. Performante needs an extra 75.98 hp at least to make up the weight difference, currently only a difference of 562-503 or 59 hp.

Going to be interesting.

Guessing that's 500-700 lbs. heavier than a Scuderia with the same amount of fuel. Performante needs an extra 75.98 hp at least to make up the weight difference, currently only a difference of 562-503 or 59 hp.

Going to be interesting.

Don't forget the actual comparison is in whp, not crank hp. And TQ plays a role...and traction, etc.

Don't forget the actual comparison is in whp, not crank hp. And TQ plays a role...and traction, etc.

Traction is not an issue, since the bet was from a rolling 40-120mph +, since it is extremely hard on both cars clutches to do a launch.

If the comparison is in wheel hp, then it will be even worse for the Performante at 450 AWHP estimate, vs. 425 estimate for a Scuderia.

• 1 month later...