Aventador vs GTR

Damn! Pretty insane, both cars are like bullets.

Although not very smart at all to be doing that with all the traffic around, shit can happen quick and people die.

Several things...

1) Aventador is the best looking car ever produced on planet Earth!

2) DCT bitch slaps the single clutch technology like a red headed step child and these vids (especially 2nd one) shows - nothing new here and no surprises

3) :lol2:

Damn that Aventador looks good! Crazy people though. Both cars and the bike looked like they came very close to hitting near stationary vehicles

What kind of mods on a GTR to make 670Hp? Im guessing Ecu, exhaust,intake? Prob makes around 550awhp?

i have all bolt ons with stock turbos at just over 600awhp w/E85 and i am neck and neck with my CGT. i would love to run a aventador.

Aventador>GTR>R8

Allow me to laugh ignorantly.

:iamwithstupid:

And that GT-R is hideous....

:iamwithstupid: :icon_mrgreen:

:tyson:

gtr was easily the faster car, but no one cares because the Aventador looks so good!

I'm curious what exact mods the GTR has. That was pretty impressive and that Aventador is absolutely stunning.

Although not very smart at all to be doing that with all the traffic around, shit can happen quick and people die.

That is I guess in Russia.

The GTR was faster, but not that big of a margin for me to want one over an Aventador. The Aventador was with the GTR most of the time, with the GTR pulling ahead gradually. The GTR will always be a better street weapon than the Aventador simply due to the fact that it comes with turbos from factory and a double clutch transmission. So moding the GTR is a lot easier to do out of the box.

I've gotta say though, when the Aventador set off from the roll the sound was intoxicating. You can also see the incredible response an N/A V12 makes.

I just love the fact that we compare a modified car against a stock car yet again......who cares?! Anything can be made fast. You can build a civic to blow the doors off and aventador. Doesnt make the aventador any less of a car...

Thank you Kevin,

You're exactly right. I can make a 71 Pinto with 1500hp if I wanted too. Who would even care.

And I really want to start up the Cold War again after listening to all the Russian babble.