HEAT FTW!

SV-N-IT

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have Indiana taking the series lead today. We shall see !

I have Heat leading again! Either way it will be a great game!

I dont know what's up with the heat. Either the coaching staff isnt liked by the players or lebronda/wade have issues. No chemistry. They fell apart today. Seemed like no one was trying. I fell asleep in the 4th quarter lol

Some people need to take off their Miami-Heat-are-the-best-Lebron-is-our-savior glasses off.

Seriously, what did you expect 1 year ago. You got 2 superstars and 1 all star player (Bosh is still a superstar but he needs to go his own way), then you got horrible player 1, horrible player 2, horrible player 3,..., grandpa, injury prone veteran,..., the works, that's your bench.

It's impossible to win a title with a team like this, solely depending on 3 players. The Thunder are the perfect example how a team should be, well balanced. The Thunder had a bit of luck since most of them were from the draft but anyways. The Heat locked way too much money in 3 players. Next year the roster will be exactly the same, the following year as well. Lucky for the Heat they can amnesty a player (Anthony,Miller,Haslem).

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/miami.htm

I assume the 12-13 season will be the final year of the big 3. If you don't win a title this year or the next Miami needs to trade several pieces, package Bosh + draft pick + bad contracts.

Miami's bench sucks and they don't have a good center. We all know well rounded teams win championships. Even Jordan needed the right supporting cast before he won a couple.

They are only down 2-1 but its feels like 3-1. I know people are going to say lets not count them or boston out but as of right now I feel like the winner of the eventual spurs-thunder matchup will be champion. Assuming there isnt anymore injuries.

Miami's bench sucks and they don't have a good center. We all know well rounded teams win championships. Even Jordan needed the right supporting cast before he won a couple.

Apparently this is something Lebron and Wade don't know about... :)

Apparently this is something Lebron and Wade don't know about... :)

Or they didn't think about during their summer recruiting process...

If mami takes the east , no way they can compete with okc or sa because of their lack of big men.

We all know well rounded teams win championships. Even Jordan needed the right supporting cast before he won a couple.

Six! He won SIX. LOL :icon_mrgreen:

This is why I love football so much.

You'll never get this Miami Heat 3 headed monster nonsense in the NFL.

Agreed. They extended this playoff crap way too much IMO. Overpaid babies with guaranteed $. That's why I stopped watching after MJ

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Some people need to take off their Miami-Heat-are-the-best-Lebron-is-our-savior glasses off.

Seriously, what did you expect 1 year ago. You got 2 superstars and 1 all star player (Bosh is still a superstar but he needs to go his own way), then you got horrible player 1, horrible player 2, horrible player 3,..., grandpa, injury prone veteran,..., the works, that's your bench.

It's impossible to win a title with a team like this, solely depending on 3 players. The Thunder are the perfect example how a team should be, well balanced. The Thunder had a bit of luck since most of them were from the draft but anyways. The Heat locked way too much money in 3 players. Next year the roster will be exactly the same, the following year as well. Lucky for the Heat they can amnesty a player (Anthony,Miller,Haslem).

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/miami.htm

I assume the 12-13 season will be the final year of the big 3. If you don't win a title this year or the next Miami needs to trade several pieces, package Bosh + draft pick + bad contracts.

DING DING DING!

The perfect example of a basketball team (OK i'm bias'd)

tumblr_ldjfc2bbpB1qfvhu3o1_500.jpg

Wasn't just the Bulls that were a good example of solid teams:

Knicks, Rockets, Pacers, Suns, Jazz, Spurs, Pistons all were balanced and played well.

Unfortunately MJ was just too good to for the Bulls to be beaten.

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Wasn't just the Bulls that were a good example of solid teams:

Knicks, Rockets, Pacers, Suns, Jazz, Spurs, Pistons all were balanced and played well.

Unfortunately MJ was just too good to for the Bulls to be beaten.

Agreed, my comment was just biased. hehe

You guys living in the past.

Spurs are the perfect TEAM

Celtics are up there.

Indiana getting there but Granger needs to find his identity a bit more

You guys living in the past.

Spurs are the perfect TEAM

Celtics are up there.

Indiana getting there but Granger needs to find his identity a bit more

The spurs are so under rated IMO. I don't give them the credit they deserve.

Wtf is this shit? These guys are getting killed!

Shit just got real. Just have to hope lebronda, not lechoke shows up for the 4th!