HEAT FTW!

SV-N-IT

Rondo is fuckimg amazing tonight.

what a game !! Heat needs to hit those free throws.. shit would not have been so close.

It will be tough in Boston for Miami!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes sir!!!!!! i will give it up to boston, they played there hearts out (but it still wasnt good enough)

i think it will be hard for them to get that enthusiasum back after two straight losses. plus they are physically exhausted.

do i smell a sweep ;)

Heat are plain fun to watch, it's like they are so confident (for a good reason) that they will try improvising and do these passes/plays that would give Popovich a heart attack if he was coaching em.

Kinda hard to win when the refs aren't giving you so many free throws anymore. :)

Game 2 was stolen (literally), I hope the NBA doesn't rig this shit and the best team advances. No lame foul calls, no stupid technicals, call travelling etc.

I'm definitely not the one whose into this conspiracy stuff but the NBA has proven it itself with the scandals of x years ago.

I agree, game 2 should have gone to Boston. The refs not calling that foul on Rondo IMO changed the course of the game.

Why is that funny? They aren't even going to Miami... neither are the Spurs :icon_butt:

Quoted :eusa_think:

Would love to see this series go 7 games somehow. I don't like watching the spurs play, so I am only watching eastern conference right now lol

Gonna light some candles and pray to god now for a miracle. :drunk:

Miami Looked FLAT until the last 8 minutes of the game..a little to late.

I expect them to come out hard next game.

Miami will win game 4 IMO.

Obvious foul from Wade on Pierce and the refs don't call it rofl.

How good is Rondo, I rather have him than CP3.

The Heat need to play the first half like they play the second EVERY game, and MAYBE we will win some fcuking games.

It's like they enjoy playing from behind

Horrible officiating in this game btw. Ray Allen clearly stepped out of bounds before his pass to Dooling where he hit a 3. We are getting no calls our way either

Joey Crawford is a moron, seriously they need to retire those old refs. Besides being corrupt they suck at officiating. :)

NBA Where Contact Isn't Allowed

Getting sick of these charges (from both sides) and lame calls.

I think the nba is way too soft.

Man I thought Boston was going to lose with all the mistakes they were making on key possessions. The are very lucky lebrond fouled out. What a game.

What's the schedule next? One in Miami and one in Boston ? Or two in miami ? or one more in Boston ? Lol

Celtics dodged a bullet at the end there, but don't know if Heat deserved to win trailing by so much for 3 quarters of the game.

I think the nba is way too soft.

Man I thought Boston was going to lose with all the mistakes they were making on key possessions. The are very lucky lebrond fouled out. What a game.

What's the schedule next? One in Miami and one in Boston ? Or two in miami ? or one more in Boston ? Lol

MIA, BOS, and then finish up in Miami if necessary.

As if the pressure on them isn't bad enough already. Its going to be crazy till tuesday night as Miami has all the pressure when all thats gone on in both series is that the home teams have defended home court, but I think thats changing tomorrow and thunder win game 5

Thanks! Ah damn, I think this one is going 7 games. With game 7 in Miami, Boston has to win the next one for a chance.

Epic game.