HEAT FTW!

SV-N-IT

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how about that Christmas day heat win over the cavs last night?!

love it!

Bill, please refer to post #1298.

Nothing like seeing LeBron throw away the ball and then the announcers say "what a beautiful pass, that takes a lot of skill, such a great player". :lol2: :jackoff:

Man, WADE dominated!!! It was like the early 2000 FLASH D-Wade. I was so happy to see that Miami is still a great team, even with CB out. Like I said, this is the series to watch for!

The argument is settled, Miami will always be known as Wades team. 1 game done out of 3 for the season.....this is going to be interesting.

Nothing like seeing LeBron throw away the ball and then the announcers say "what a beautiful pass, that takes a lot of skill, such a great player". :lol2: :jackoff:

Man, WADE dominated!!! It was like the early 2000 FLASH D-Wade. I was so happy to see that Miami is still a great team, even with CB out. Like I said, this is the series to watch for!

The argument is settled, Miami will always be known as Wades team. 1 game done out of 3 for the season.....this is going to be interesting.

This!

:icon_thumleft: :iamwithstupid:

do you guys think LBJ will ever come back to Miami? (hopefully we wont need him)

Nah-

Will likely build a different team that are collectively better than Big 3 as San Antonio did. Im sure Reilly saw them get dominated, and got him to thinking. Probably better to have 5-10 "coachable" winners/bench players than 3-4 " im better than everyone-who needs a coach" players.

I lol'd at that play too. "This is such talent, even some point guards can't do this!" Oh, you mean rush in, get in the air and do a spin, then realize "oh shit what did I do?!" :lol:

So for Cavs they need a big man, but at least it seems Waiters is allowing himself to be coached and plays D.

How about them Lakers? I seriously can't imagine what goes through Kobe's mind.... he responded to the interviewer mentioning Dirk taking 1/3 the money by saying "well, maybe he should move to LA." and now he has wasted away a year and yet he has the audacity to get mad at his teammates when he is the one who put himself in the position to have such poor talent!

I lol'd at that play too. "This is such talent, even some point guards can't do this!" Oh, you mean rush in, get in the air and do a spin, then realize "oh shit what did I do?!" :lol:

So for Cavs they need a big man, but at least it seems Waiters is allowing himself to be coached and plays D.

How about them Lakers? I seriously can't imagine what goes through Kobe's mind.... he responded to the interviewer mentioning Dirk taking 1/3 the money by saying "well, maybe he should move to LA." and now he has wasted away a year and yet he has the audacity to get mad at his teammates when he is the one who put himself in the position to have such poor talent!

I thought I was the only one who caught that! LeBron, world's greatest hype machine.

Kobe has gotten more help than any other NBA player in winning championships. I think he needs to hang it up. He trys to hang on the great "aura" of being the best player in the league. Yes, we see a great dunk or game here or there, but overall, he can't lead a team. His ego is what shipped Shaq out of LA. When Jordan started passing the ball, thats when they started winning championships. Seeing the Lakers play great without him is an eye opener.

:icon_thumleft: :iamwithstupid:

do you guys think LBJ will ever come back to Miami? (hopefully we wont need him)

fcuk him. I suspect as long as riley is around, we'll never see lbj in Miami again. The way he left us hanging at the last minute was unforgivable. He intentionally fucked any chances of us going after any big free agents, one of the shittiest and selfish moves I've ever seen. The asshat knew at the end of the finals that he was leaving, you could see it in the post finals press confrence, I saw it, I just can't believe no on else in the heat organization saw it.

Regardless, my prediction for lbj is that he will never win another championship again let alone make consecutive finals appearances.

Good riddance!

fcuk him. I suspect as long as riley is around, we'll never see lbj in Miami again. The way he left us hanging at the last minute was unforgivable. He intentionally fucked any chances of us going after any big free agents, one of the shittiest and selfish moves I've ever seen. The asshat knew at the end of the finals that he was leaving, you could see it in the post finals press confrence, I saw it, I just can't believe no on else in the heat organization saw it.

Regardless, my prediction for lbj is that he will never win another championship again let alone make consecutive finals appearances.

Good riddance!

It's quite telling to me that despite bringing Miami 2 championships (and appearing in 3 consecutive), he is now being viewed as a POS.

Mind you, I don't blame the Heat fans. It's just that considering everything, I'd figure he'd get a pass.

But then again, "The Decision" said it all. That's the kind of guy he is.

That's why I've always resisted the idea of Lebron going to the Knicks. It would never feel right.

Good riddance!

agree! but it would make for a GREAT story! (although I think some Cleveland fans would probably kill him if he pulled this stunt again)

• 2 weeks later...